Chapter 3

*Michael's P.O.V*

I was sat on the edge of the bed and Alison was kneeling on the floor next to me. She carefully wrapped my wrist with an elastic bandage. The whole way up to the hotel room was pretty quiet. Neither of us had said a word. Then I decided to brake the silence.

"Who was that?"

"My ex, Harry."

"Has he ever acted this way before?"

"That was my everyday life when I was with him." Her voice had gotten quieter. A tear had slipped down her cheek.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered.

"It's fine. It doesn't matter."

"No it does matter." I lift up her chin so she's  looking up at me. "You shouldn't have had to go through that." She finishes wrapping the bandage around my wrist. She lays down and I do the same next to her. While she staring up at the ceiling I admired her features. I couldn't believe someone so beautiful had to endure something so monstrous.

"I'm sorry our plans got ruined." She said. She sat up and then looked down to me.

"It wasn't your fault." I said while sitting up as well. "We can go out some other time. Right now I think we both need to stay in for a while." I grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V.

"Any suggestions?" I ask.

"Lilo & Stitch?"

"Whatever you want love." I wrapped my arm around her and she snuggled closer to me.

—————————————————

I hear keys and the door opens wide. I rub my eyes and open them. The boys had gone out for the day and were just coming back. I was still laying in bed. Alison was asleep, wrapped up in my arms. The light turns on and I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Mate, turn off the fucking light."

"Sorry Mike. Who's that?" Calum asked.

"It's Alison. Now turn off the damn light! She's sleeping."

"Did you guys have fun?" He says. I could sense that he was smirking. I grabbed the nearest pillow and chucked it at him. He began to laugh. He then left the room, leaving the light on.

"Dick.." I whispered. I slowly got off the bed, trying not to wake her up. I walked out of my room and into the main living space. Luke was on the sofa asleep. Calum and Ashton were sitting at the kitchen counter eating something.

"Mike had a girl in his room." Calum tells Ashton. Ashton grins and looks at me.

"You guys are nasty. Nothing like that happened. We were gonna go sight seeing today but something else happened."

"What happened?"

"I was running late and she was waiting outside of the hotel. When I went down I saw someone grabbing her. She was crying and shaking. She was scared. I went over to see what was happening and ended up socking the guy in the face. Turns out it was her ex. Then we came up here."

"That explains your hand."

"Yeah. We ended up falling asleep. Even though I got hurt, I couldn't stand seeing her like that. She told me it happened all the time when they were together. Can you believe him?"

"He's an asshole." Ashton said while stuffing his mouth with a slice of pizza. I went over to grab a slice and began to eat it.

"I can't believe she had to go through that. But I can't get this feeling to shake."

"What feeling?"

"When I think about what happened, I get angry. She shouldn't have been treated like that. She deserves to be treated with love, respect, kindness. Hell, she deserves to be treated like a fucking queen and nothing less. I hate knowing that the dick used to do this all the time to her. That she made her think that she didn't deserve anything else. Alison is the best person anyone could ever ask for. If he didn't see that, then I'll make sure she finds someone who does."

"Mate. I think she's already found him, she just doesn't know it yet."