Chapter 22

*Michael's P.O.V*

I woke up and realized it was still early in the morning. Well, my type of early. 11:43 to be exact. Usually Alison and I would sleep in until about 2, we're fairly lazy. But who doesn't love to sleep? I look over and Alison is still fast asleep. Her back is facing me. I know the past couple of months have been rough for both of us. With the pregnancy and the miscarriage, I know it's taken a toll on Alison. She still doesn't really like talking about it, but I respect her decision and don't bring it up. I can't believe how far we've come. I mean it feels like just yesterday I was having a school girl crush on a fan, I thought I'd never see again. Yet here we are, two years later (about to be three) and still going strong. I move closer to where she was and wrapped my arm around her waist. Soon enough she begins to move and she turns to face me.

"Good morning Mikey." She says.

"Morning Princess." I reply as I place a kiss onto her pink lips. She cuddles closer into my chest and I keep my arms wrapped securely around her waist.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask.

"I don't care honestly. I just wanna go out."

"How would you feel about meeting my parents?" We we're currently in my hometown where my parents lived and it's been a while since I've visited. We've had a couple of meet and greets here and I don't think we're leaving anytime soon. Also, my parents have been dying to meet her. They've been bugging me about it ever since I told them about her. Her eyes widen and a small look of concern spreads across her face.

"Are you serious?" She asks nervously.

"Of course. I mean we've been together for a while and they have been dying to meet you. If you feel it's too soon I'll just tell them tha-"

"We can go. I'm sorry for freaking out. I'm just nervous. This is a big step in our relationship. What if they don't like me? I mean look at me, I'm not very likable."

"Stop saying that. You're beautiful. I love you and they'll love you too." She got up from the bed and walked over to the dresser.

"Now what the hell do I wear to meet your parents. I mean I could go all black but they might think I'm a freak. I could go all pink and girly but that's not my type of style. So what do I do?" I get up and hug her from behind.

"Princess just be yourself. I don't want you to pretend to be someone else. I want you to be the girl that I fell in love with." She blushed and grabbed a tee and some black leggings. I would never let her change just to impress me or anyone else. I grabbed a white tee and put on a flannel. After I slipped on my black skinny jeans and put on my converse. Alison walked over to the bed and sat next to me as she put on her burgundy vans. She tied her (now) pink hair up into a bun and reached for one of my black bandanas as she tied it around the crown of her head. She fixes her hair a bit more then turns to me.

"How do I look?"

"Perfect. Now stop being so nervous. I don't want you having a panic attack." I looked at her with worried eyes.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. I have you to calm me down." She reassures me. We walk down to the black car I had rented and headed to my parents house since we weren't that far. I parked the car in my parents' driveway and looked over at Alison. I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"You'll be fine princess. They'll love you." We walked to the door and I knocked. We waited until my mom opened the door.

"Mom!" I let go of Alison's hand and hugged my mom.

"Michael. Oh baby you've grown so much. I've missed you." She said as her eyes welled up in tears.

"Don't cry mom. It's okay. I'm here now." She nodded and looked behind me to Alison. I stepped back and grabbed her hand again.