Chapter 5

Draco POV

The lord has called a special Death-eaters meeting for tonight. Everyone has to be present. He has an announcement to make. It's going to in our house, so we need to prepare. I of course help my parents and the house-elves with the preparations, before dressing in some appropriate dress robes.

____________________________________________

Hadrian POV

When I wake up it's light. For a moment I panic, where am I? Did I already make breakfast for my relatives? I frantically look around the room and the memories from yesterday flood back. 'I'm safe' I think to myself. I sit upright and climb out of bed. Then I change into a pair of ripped jeans and a comfortable hoodie. I don't know if this is appropriate in the presence of the dark lord, but frankly, I don't really care at this moment. I just want to be comfortable.

I'm quite hungry, so I go downstairs to search for some food. I walk into the living room and find my parents on the couch watching tv. They are dressed just as casually as me, so I don't think my outfit choice will be a problem.

"Good morning father, good morning dad." I greet my parents. I get a: "Morning Had." back from them both. "Had?" I ask a bit confused. "Oh, it's something we always used to call you when you were little, we can stop if you are uncomfortable with it." my dad explains. "No, I love it, just not used to it" I say smiling like the idiot I am. "Is there any breakfast by the way?" I ask. My parents laugh at my eager expression and lead me to the dining room. The table is filled with all kinds of foods. There are pancakes, sandwiches, croissants, all kinds of fruits and more. I eagerly sit down and begin with piling a little bit of everything on my plate. Dad looks at me worried. "What's wrong dad?" I ask him. "Why so few?" he asks. I look at my plate. For me it looks like it is stuffed full, but when I look at my parent's plates, I see that it isn't anything compared to them. "I'm not used to eating much, I guess." I say with a shrug. That always worked with Ron and Hermione, so... "You need to eat more, Had." father says. "From now on you will drink nutrition potions every meal, and we will build up your appetite." dad says. I just nod and attack my breakfast.

After we finished the meal, and I'm really stuffed, we go back to the living room. I plop on the same poof as yesterday and my parents plop on the couch. "So Hadrian, I'm sure you must have a lot of questions. Ask along." my father says.

"So what does it really mean to be a submissive neko and vampire?". My dad answers: "I'm also a submissive neko, and your father is a dominant vampire . Being a submissive neko means that you are part cat. You can hide your tail and ears with a glamour, as I have right now." he takes his glamour off. My dad has silky black ears and a silky black tail, where mine are more fluffy. "It's uncomfortable however, so I prefer to just show them, except at school. But anyways, it also means that you will have a heat once a month, because you are submissive. It's something like a period, but without the blood. You will probably just experience cramps and maybe mood swings. You will also have a stronger urge to mate, but only if you already found your mate. As you are also part vampire, you will have to drink your mates blood from time to time. But only from your mate. Being submissive also means that you will have a dominant mate. Does that answer your question?". "Yes, and what are your plans?" I ask the question directed at my father. "Well, we want equal rights for creatures and humans. We want to get rid of the humans involved in the wizarding world. We want to teach the muggle borns our traditions from a young age, so that they form no danger for the wizarding community, and so that they don't feel out of place here. We also want to prevent muggle borns to land in situations like yours, by separating them from their muggle families. We also want the old coot gone. We also want to cancel the laws about the use of 'dark magic'. It's not dark, it depends on what you use it for. The unforgivable curses can be used for good purposes, like putting someone out of their misery with avada kedavra or using crucio to stimulate the nerve system."

I am perplex. Those are really good goals. Maybe the way they try to achieve them hasn't always been that good, but they do stand for something good. "I want to join" I blurt out. My parents laugh. "We kind of expected that from you, but you won't have the mark. Just like your dad, his mark was just a part of his glamour. You will be the dark prince." my father explains. "It just means that you have a higher rank than any of the other death-eaters. You can give them orders, but you still have to report to me. Today we have a special meeting, where I will introduce you, as well as that you will hold a courting." he explains. "A courting?" I ask confused. "A courting is for the people who don't have a fated mate, or the ones who have a hidden bond. It's a sort of competition for who get the privilege to be the mate of the submissive. It typically is something that is a big thing with the rich families. There will be five tasks to win the hand of the submissive. The one who wins, or the one who discover a hidden bond between them and the submissive, get's the hand of the submissive." my father explains to me.

"Now, it's time to test your knowledge." dad says. "I will give you lessons in potions, etiquette, history, healing and legilimency and occlumency. Your father will give you lessons in leadership, dark magic, self defence and mortal kombat. So go put on some clothes were you can easily move around in.". I nod and go change. The rest of the morning and afternoon are spend on learning and fighting. When I'm finally done with the mortal kombat lesson from father I'm sweating like crazy. Luckily my stamina is very high from all the chores I used to do. "Go take a relaxing bath and change into some fancy dress robes. The meeting is in two hours." my father tells me. I obey and drag myself upstairs. The bath is already full, probably done by a house-elf. I have seen several walking around today. I let myself sink in the bath. I sigh as the warm water washes over my sweaty body. My tense muscles relax. After a good long bath, I get dressed in some fancy green with black dress robes. Not like the slytherin ones, but with those colours. I also put on a black mask, so that nobody will regignize me before it's time for that. I also put a glamour over my ears and tail, because I will reveal them later on.

When I get downstairs, we use the floo to go to Malfoy Manor. Once we arrive we are led to the meeting room by Mister Malfoy. My father sits at the head of the table, and dad and I sit next to him. I can see the curious glances thrown my way. They can't see who I am because of the mask.

~1280 words