Chapter 1

A/N: I don't own the characters from Harry Potter, if I did, I would be bloody rich by now.

Warning, this chapter contains rape and abuse.

Harry POV

The whole neighborhood was settled in peace, except for 4 Privet Drive. Harry Potter is half on the floor, the other half leaning on his bed. He is surrounded by a pool of his own blood. His belly and back hurt very much, yet he is not screaming from the pain. Instead his uncle is screaming at him, like he has done almost every single day since he came back from his fifth year at Hogwarts. 

And now he's getting beaten for what feels like the five hundredth time this month. This is only happening because uncle Vernon thinks that he didn't do his chores fast enough and because Dudley thought it was a good idea to show Harry how much he hated him, whilst he was cooking dinner for them. 

'Are you even listening to what I say, Boy?!' his uncle yells in his ear 'You are a filthy freak, and you need to be treated as one. You should be thankful for what we have done for you. You got to live here, we gave you food and clothes for the past - almost - 15 years!'. Harry nods, but says nothing, knowing that that is gonna make the punishment even worse. He expects more hitting and cutting, and probably no food for the rest of the week. But he gets something very different.

'Take your clothes off!' Vernon hisses at him. 'W-w-what?...' stuttered Harry. 'You heard me correctly, now take your clothes off.'. As Harry doesn't immediately do what is asked from him, Vernon grabs his belt again and starts hitting Harry with the end. He does this about 20 times, before he grabs his knife (whitch he specially saves for these occasions) and starts cutting words like 'useless', 'freak', 'worthless' and 'unwanted' in Harry's already cut up flesh. 

Then he says again: 'Take your clothes off.'. Harry does this, knowing that if he doesn't do what is asked from him again, he would be in even more pain and uncle Vernon would do whatever he was planning on doing anyway, and it would last even longer. Vernon chains him to the bed with a long piece of rope and shoves a piece of cloth in Harry's mouth. Then Vernon begins to take his clothes off. Harry has never had this punishment before and therefore is quite shocked when his uncle also takes off his boxers and his dick becomes visible. His dick is quite large and big, and very, very hard. Harry immediately realizes where this is going and tries to break free from the ropes, but there is no escape. He is bound to the bed and cannot move his arms. He simply cannot feel his legs anymore, so he can't use those. He's completely helpless and at mercy to his uncle. He's trapped. His uncle is obviously quite excited to rape Harry. He had been waiting for so long to do it, but he made an agreement with his wife that he wouldn't do it until the boy was sixteen. Well he was a few hours to early, but that made no difference to him. 

With those thoughts in Vernon's head he plunged his full length -without a warning- in Harry. It hurt more than everything Harry had ever been through. Harry was a virgin and without foreplay his body just couldn't handle it. Vernon just kept thrusting in and out. So hard and so fast that it, thankfully, didn't take long for him to come. He just kept thrusting until the last wave of pleasure died out, only then he pulled out. Vernon's cum was dripping out of Harry's ass, along with blood. Harry's throat hurt from all the screaming. He had been screaming the whole time. He was exhausted from the pain and the screaming and didn't move when Vernon pulled out, nor did he move when Vernon put his clothes back on and walked out of the room like nothing had just happened. After some time Harry had regained himself, but he still couldn't move. Partially 'cause of the pain and partially because he was still tied to the bed. Harry fell asleep in his uncomfortable position due to his exhaustion, even though he still was in very much pain. 

When he woke up he felt some sort of heat in his stomach. It didn't hurt, but it also wasn't a nice feeling. He looked at the clock and saw that it was 5 minutes before midnight. Five minutes until he would turn sixteen. 'What a great way to celebrate my birthday.' he thought to himself 'This is not how I imagined my first time, nor my birthday'. Just 1 minute to go. The strange heat in his tummy kept getting worse, to the point where it almost hurt so much that he wanted to vomit, and he would have, but he had nothing in his stomach. And just when he thought the heat couldn't get any worse, it completely disappeared. He looked at the clock on the wall, which was only there because he had to get out of bed to make breakfast for his relatives, and they couldn't be bothered to wake him up. It was exactly midnight. 'Happy birthday' he thought to himself. And then hell burst loose. The heat in his stomach came back at full force, but this time it was accompanied with a deep pain in his bones, his brain, to be honest, the pain was everywhere. Harry couldn't see a thing, he only saw white. This pain was worse then the rape and the abuse he had been through, it was even worse then the cruciatus curse. The last thing he thought before the darkness devoured him was: 'Am I dying?', and then there was nothing but darkness. 

~1013 words

A/N

Hello peeps, I changed it a bit because I realized how bad it was written. I hope you liked this. Love you all <3