A Broken Deal

A/N: POF spoilers.

Remus. Was. Pissed. Inver was right. The others never cared about him. They only wanted to hurt him. Remus wanted to show them his hurt. He wanted to hurt them back.

Inver was getting annoyed. "Not yet. I have a meeting with an old friend..."

"Just a little tap on the head with my mace! They deserve it!" Remus begged, still under the hypnosis.

"Ask one more time and the answer will be forever no."

Remus huffed and crossed his arms. Inver snapped his fingers and the chalkboard was gone, replaced by a table with a game of poker set on it. He sat at the table and made Remus sit on the floor.

Shuffling was heard from behind the couch.

"You can come out now." Inver said, rolling his eyes.

A small side popped out from behind. "I can never get passed you, can I?" The side walked to Inver and ran his fingers along jealousy's shoulders. He took a seat at the table and put his legs on the table.

"How've you been, Morality?"

"You know why I'm here. Don't try to sweet-talk me."

"Patience..."

Patton slammed his hands down on the table. "You had one job!"

Inver took a sip of some tea. "What was it again?"

"Get rid of them without the others knowing!"

"Ah. Well. That didn't work out now, did it? To be honest, I've become quite fond of Remus."

The moral trait gritted his teeth. "That wasn't the deal."

"Remus, dear. Could you take us to the imagination?"

Remus nodded his head and glided his hand through the air. The room turned into a black void. They were in Remus' side of the imagination.

"Walk with me." Inver walked in front of Patton.

Patton glared at Inver with rage. Inver could sense his anger and stopped walking. He leaned against Remus and Patton caught up.

"We had a deal." Patton said, crossing his arms.

"Plans change when a better one was formed."

"I could kill you. I could convince Thomas that being Jealous is horrible and he should never do it. You'd fade."

"Ah. But does little ol' Thomas know about me?" Inver asked, cocking his head to the right.

Patton grumbled and his arms fell to his sides. "No..."

"Let's keep it that way. Remus? Let's go." 

He snapped his fingers and they were back in the darkscape. He sat down at the table and kicked his feet up into the table.

"It was nice seeing you again, Hart."

"I told you not to call me that."

"Patton Hart? Oh my. I'm so sorry."

The dad like side grimaced and sunk out.

An hour later with the others after filming...

Roman was still in his room and everyone was eating dinner. He refused to come out after what they just filmed. Patton had a mental breakdown, Deceit- Janus. Janus had revealed his name and Virgil didn't even bother showing up. He couldn't stop thinking about what that slimy snake had said. He dared compare him to his disappointment of a brother.

"Kiddo! Can I come in?"

"I'm not in the mood, Padre."

"It's about Remus."

Roman sneered at the name. "Then why should I care." He winced. He felt bad for saying that.

Patton smirked. "C'mon. He's your brother."

Roman sighed, standing up from his bed and opened his bedroom door, letting Patton in. "What is it, puffball?" 

"What would you say if Remus faded?"

Roman was dumbfounded by the question. "I-I guess I'd get over it..."

Patton smiled. "Good. That's it!" He then skipped out of the room.

"Weird..." Roman mumbled, going back to sulking on his bed.

A/N: Patton Hart, hm? Weird. Must be a typo...