FFL: Chapter Forty-Three

∞<3∞ Kim's POV ∞<3∞

"WAKE UP ! WAKE UP ! THEY FOUND HIM ! " Cha came in the room yelling. She got the blanket off of me and started jumping on the bed. 

I was still a bit asleep, so I didn't really know what was going on. I rubbed my eyes and looked around me. I frowned replaying what she just said in my mind, but I didn't know if it was real or a dream. 

"What ? " 

She stopped jumping and sat down, "August is safe now. Trav, Smoke, Jeffrey and their friends finally found him and they went to get him. He's in the hospital now." She repeated explaining more the new situation smiling.

I sat up grinning widely and then ran in the bathroom. I was so happy. I got my pajama off and hopped in the shower, then cleaned myself quickly, then I dried my body, put lotion on it and wrapped the towel around myself to go back in the guest room I was sharing with Crystal and Logan to get some clothes. Once I had my outfit, I dressed the fastest I could and I sprayed myself with some perfume before to grab my purse and to go downstairs. 

"Oh, Kim, I guess ya are coming with us, huh ? " Mama Sheila asked chuckling, "Don't need to run like that tho." She added shaking her head playfully. 

I laughed at myself, "And eat something before to go, baby." My mom said holding me a plate. I devoured the food in less than ten minutes. 

I was so excited to see August.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

We entered in his private room, where he was laid on a bed. He had bruises everywhere. It was hurting me to see him like that. I tried to hold the tears, but they were stronger than me and finally started falling. 

"Aw, sweetheart don't cry, he's okay." Mama Sheila said reassuring me. 

I nodded my head and wiped my face, "Yes. I'm sorry." I apologized still feeling guilty for everything. 

Trav shook her head, "It ain't your fault, Kim. It ain't like ya tortured him yourself." He kissed my forehead. 

We walked towards his bed and sat on chairs, then a doctor came in. He looked at everybody and grinned, "Wow ! You are a lot. Uh...I guess, you're all Mr.Alsina's family ? " He asked putting his glasses on his nose. 

"Yes." We answered in unison. We were like twenty persons maybe. There were Mama Sheila, my mother, Trav and Tyara with their baby girl, Smoke, his girlfriend Shanika and their son Jamal Jr, Cha and the girls, Jeffrey, Crystal, Logan, Xavier, Shawn, his manager, bodyguard, agent and myself. Yes, we were a lot. 

He nodded his head, "Okay. Uh...You can't all stay here at the same time. Three people at once. But before you decided who is staying and who is leaving, I'm going to let you know about Mr.Alsina's state."

"Uh..The kids don't necessary need to hear that. Excuse us." Cha and Shani took the kids with them and got out of the room.