FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.5]

∞<3∞ August's POV ∞<3∞

If she thought I was going to let her go, she thought so wrong. I was in love with her and it wasn't going to change. Plus, I didn't want to stop loving her ! I knew she was the one for me. I wanted nobody else, but her and only her. Find someones else ? HELL NO ! She was mine. I was hers. We were meant to be. God put us together. 

"Aug, y-" I cut her off replacing my lips on hers. 

I put my hands under her butt and lifted her up, what caused her to immediately wrapped her legs around my waist. Our tongues met and began to dance passionately together. I could feel both of our bodies getting hotter and our breaths were speeding up. I walked still with her in my arms and went upstairs to her bedroom, never breaking away. I didn't want us to pull away and it seemed like she didn't want it to happen either. 

I put her gently on her bed and got on top, then left her lips to catch my breath. I had to. We made eye contact breathing heavily, then I leaned in and started brushing my nose against her soft skin. She smelt so good, it was hypnotizing. I kissed her neck making my way towards her spot, that where towards her lobe. Soon, I left a hickey, that was well visible, so niggas knew that she was mine. After her neck, my lips went to her generous chest. Long time I didn't see these two twins. My old friends !

I brought one of her hard nipples in my mouth as my right hand came in touch with her left boob, then started massaging it gently. She let escape sweet moans out of her lips and I was enjoying listening to it. It'd been three long years, but it had seemed like it had been more than that. I missed her body. I missed our connection when we were making love and there I was about, we were both about to live it again.

Once I was done with her titties, I continued to wander with my lips on her beautiful body and went on her stomach before to go between her legs. Her pussy was hot and wet, as I had always liked it. To not rush everything, at first I began to massage her pussy. At the same time, we started another make-out session. 

"Oh...August, it...it feels so good..." She mumbled against my lips with her smooth voice. 

Soon, my mouth joined my hands and I was playing more with her vagina, causing her to moan louder. My tongue licked and sucked on her clit, before to delicately entered in and then get out. I kept doing this causing her to arch her back until she finally cumed in my mouth. Oh, how I missed her juice ! It still tasted so good. It was perfect. 

Then I undressed myself and after one minute we were both naked and ready to share our bodies with each other. She stared at me biting on her lips. I got back on top of her and pecked her lips tenderly. We made another intense eye contact, like we were reading each other soul and heart. She smiled and kissed my nose. I smiled back caressing her skin.

"I love ya." I confessed what she, everybody and their mama and I already knew.

Her eyes filled with water and a single tear ran on her cheek, "I love you too." I wiped it with my thumb and kissed both of her cheeks.

I positioned myself better letting my dick get in contact with her pussy. She startled a little, "Do ya want to...stop ? " I asked concerned. If she didn't feel like doing it, I wasn't going to force her. 

She shook her head, "No...I'm just...a little bit...scared. It's been three years." She answered  nervously. 

I removed the hair away from her face and kissed her forehead, "Ya sure ya want to do it ? " I asked to be sure. 

She nodded her head, "Yes..." She whispered still looking into my eyes.

I pecked her lips as I entered in slowly. It felt great to be inside her again. I missed that connection between us. I missed making love to her. I groaned as her walls tightened around my hard dick. It felt like heaven. 

"Yes ! " We exclaimed in unison.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Kim, Ion wanna be with someone else. Ya are the love of my life. Ion care if I have to wait for ya all my life, because ya're worth it. Without ya I'm miserable, ya are my happiness. Ya are my everythin'. I can't see a future without ya in it. I need ya in my life. My soul need ya. Without ya, I feel like I'm dead." I said pouring my heart out.

She kissed my neck, "Aug, forget all I said in Walmart. I didn't know what I was saying, I was really confused. Uh...I talked with my mother and she told me to stop thinking so much and to just listen to and go with my heart..." She said looking up at me. 

I raised my eyebrow, "And what your heart is telling ya ? " 

She sat up letting the blanket fall exposing her incredible body, "I can't fight what I'm feeling for you. I...I..." She took a deep breath playing with her fingers, "I...want to be...with you. I love you and I can't see myself live without you either. I keep trying to push you away, for some unknown reason, but then I feel like a piece of shit because you're not by my side. Our relationship wasn't perfect three years ago and it will never be, but we grew up since then and it won't kill to give us a...second chance." 

I smiled, "So...ya are ready for us..." I pointed her, then myself smirking, "...to get back together ? " I asked hoping she was going to say yes.

She grinned, "Yes ! " 

I couldn't help, I had to express my joy out loud, "THAN YOU JESUS !!! " I screamed hugging her tightly. 

She giggled, "August you're going to choke me ! " She said laughing. 

We pulled away, "Sorry. I'm just so happy right now. I promise, I won't repeat my past mistakes. I'll do better and I'm gon' show ya this every day, every second, every minute, every hour, I won't let ya go again." I said then kissed both of her boobs.

She nodded her head, "I know. You already have showed me a lot lately. But...please, be very careful with my heart."

I took her hands and kissed them, "I won't break your heart and ya...don't break mine either. I gave ya my heart, the key, everything."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips several times, "I promise I won't break your heart. I love you." 

"I love ya so much."

"I love you more."

"I love you more and more." 

She chuckled, "Really ? " 

I nodded my head biting on my lips, "I love you more and more. My love never stopped growing for ya. You got my heart. Ya are beautiful, amaaazing and so wonderful. I never felt that type of loooove for another person. Oh, I love ya more and mooooore." I sang causing her to smile widely. 

She sat on top of me, "I love when you sing to me." She said giggling. 

"I know." I cleared my throat, "I don't want nobody but ya kissin' on my tattoos." I started as she began to ride me. I couldn't believe that we were back together though. It finally happened. We got back together. She was my woman and I was her man again. This time it was sure, we were going to do better than three years ago. 

Love is a promise...

______________________

Let me know what you think about this chapter =) 

A/N: I think there are like ten or twelve chapters left. 

Thanks for still reading !

Sorry for the mistakes.