FFL: Chapter Forty

Start from the beginning

"Oh...August...Yes...Like that...Don't stop..." She moaned digging her nails in my back as I was stroking inside her. I love morning sex ! It's the best way to start your day. But with Kim, it was way more than that though. We were making love.

I went a bit faster as my mouth wrapped around her right hard nipple, "Yes ! Yes ! " She moaned screaming, "Faster ! Faster baby ! " She demanded whispering in my ear.

I did as she said and even went deeper. I loved how her body was responding to mine and how we were so connected. It was like our bodies were making one and our souls were embracing each other directly. It was magic.  

"Aw shit ! Damn, I love ya Kim ! " I bit her lobe slightly.

"Oh..I love you too ! " She wrapped her legs tighter around my waist, "I...I'm...I'm about to...come..." And as she said that, we both reached our climax. 

I switched us and she laid her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head and hugged her not wanting to let her go. Her body was so warm and her skin so soft, "Ya are amazing." I said caressing her back gently.

She looked up at me smiling, "And you're fantastic." She placed her lips on mine slowly and then slid her tongue in my mouth. Soon we were making out like two teenagers who were dating since one week. You know, the type who eat each other face in public.

"I wish we could stay in this bed forever." I confessed after we pulled away. 

She chuckled, "You would kill me like that, Aug. We weren't even supposed to do it today. I told you I want a break from sex. I can't even feel my legs anymore." She whined pouting. 

I laughed and pecked her lips, "Ya acted like I forced ya. Ya started that shit. Now that's what ya got. Anyways, ya can't resist my charm." I said cockily. 

She narrowed her eyes at me, "Excuse you ! YOU can't resist my charm." She said fluttering her eyelashes at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "True." We chuckled, "Since, I murdered the bottom of your body, I think I might at least give ya a bath." 

She raised her eyebrow curiously, "Give me a bath ? " She asked beaming. 

I nodded my head and kissed her nose, "Yup ! I'm coming back." 

I got out of the bed and went in the bathroom and ran her a bubble bath. Once it was set, I went back in the bedroom, carried her in my arms bridal style and went back with her in the bathroom. And there, I took care of my lady. I helped her to clean her beautiful body, rubbed her feet and massaged her shoulders. I could tell that she was enjoying the treatment. I loved seeing that genuine smile on her face. Once we were done with the bath, we then took a shower together. We washed each other enjoying the hot water and after one hour we finally got out. We dried, put lotion on our bodies and then dressed. I put on my underwear and a grey Adidas sweatpants and Kim put on her underwear, plus one of my t-shirt that had E.T on it. We brushed her teeth and she made me do a beauty mask with her. What I didn't need ! Her teasing me was what convinced me to do it. What you wouldn't do for your girl !