He looked a bit like a hobo.

A very attractive hobo though.

She opened her window and he tumbled into her room.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" she typed, her eyebrow raised.

He gave her a crooked smile, his hazel eyes somewhat more bright in the dim light of her bedroom. He was sitting cross-legged on her furry mat. She wished that she had taken down her stupid Harry Potter posters before he had showed up.

"I just wanted to see you." he said, his eyes shining.

"Is that a fork?" He added, laughing slightly.

She rolled her eyes at him.

"YOU SAW ME LIKE, ONLY TEN MINUTES AGO."

"Is that a Harry Potter poster?" he asked, completely going off the topic.

"YES. IT IS A HARRY POTTER POSTER."

"You never told me that you liked that."

"WELL, IT IS ONE OF MY NERDY LITTLE SECRETS."

He threw back his head and laughed like a little kid. She really liked when he laughed like that. It made her feel warm and awesome because she had made him laugh like that.

"You see, this is why I love hanging out with you." he said, and she snorted.

"WHY?"

"Because...because you use stupid words like nerdy little secrets." he teased.

"And you like Harry Potter and I see you fangirl every time you get a copy of The Justice Leauge comics and how excited you get when One Direction are on my playlists for you." he added, which made her blush.

"All the more reasons for why I am right here in your bedroom, in the middle of the night." he laughed.

She smiled, and wheeled over to her CD player and pressed play. Welcome to Paradise started to play again, and Alex jumped up, only to flop back down on to her bed.

"I've actually never read Harry Potter you know." he said in a thoughtful voice, as he rested his head on her pillow and stared up at her ceiling.

"I've seen one or two of the movies though."

She scowled at him and flung The Philosopher's Stone at him. It smacked his face and landed in his lap. He pouted at her.

"Hey! What was that for?" he yelled, unimpressed.

"NEVER, EVER SEE THE MOVIE WITHOUT READING THE BOOK FIRST. HONESTLY, YOU MISS SO MUCH. THE MOVIE DOESN'T EVEN MENTION HALF OF THE THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN THE BOOK." she typed, semi-pissed off at him.

"I don't read. Reading is for boring people." he grumbled.

She flung The Chamber of Secrets at his head.

"Ouch! Alright, alright! I'm sorry!" he yelped as she aimed The Prisoner of Azkaban at him.

She folded her arms and gave him a look

"What? You want me to read it now?" he asked, his eyes wide. He opened the book and started to flick through the pages.

"Webster there's gotta be like freaking two hundred or three hundred words on each page!" he complained.

She held her gaze, and when he looked back up at her, he sighed and shook his head.

"Fine. I'll read it." he huffed.

"But you're sitting up here with me."

The song changed to Anteria by Sublime.

"OKAY." she typed.

Alex

She wanted him to read it out loud. He had always hated reading out loud, even when he was a kid. Back when he was in High School, he had always said no to his teachers when they asked him to read his essays out in class.

But he could never say no to Webster.

She was sitting in his lap again, her head rested on his chest. The book was in front of her face. God she was such a nerd. She looked up at him, and he took it as a signal to start.

He took a deep breath.

"Mr and Mrs.Dursley, of number four Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much......"

Webster

Alex's voice was hot.

But it was even hotter when he was reading Harry Potter.

Alex

"Hogwarts Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts, Teach us something-hey." he paused as he looked own at Webster. Her glasses were hanging off her face and her eyes were closed.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked, brushing her hair from her face.

She shook her head without opening her eyes.

They were two and a half pages away from finishing chapter six.

He toook her glasses off her face and placed them on her desk. Then he started to read again.

Webster

All she could think about were his lips. They had tasted so good. Maybe even better than Dairymilk chocolate.

Well, maybe not that good, but it was a close second.

He was reading the Hogwarts school song to her.

This was definitely the best night of her life.

Alex

The last thing he remembered before falling asleep was that the name Hermione was pronounced 'Her-my-oh-nee'.

Not 'Her-me-own'.

Webster

Alex pronounced Hermione as 'Her-me-own.'

It made her wish she that she hadn't corrected him the first time.

But seriously.

Her-me-own?