16

A few days later

I haven't talked to Liangelo since the party. He hasn't really tried to reach out to me though, which I'm not surprised about. Tomorrow Ashley and I were supposed to sign the lease, but I told her I don't think it was a good idea anymore. She of course was upset. Anyway, I did my usual morning routine then walked downstairs.

"hey mom, dad" I said
"Good morning" my dad said
"first time you guys are both home" I said and chuckled
"I know. We have something today" my mom said
"What" I asked
"The neighbors invited us to lunch so I said why not, we haven't really spent time with all of us together so" my mom said
"I'll pass" I said
"no" my mom said
"she doesn't have to go if she doesn't want to" my dad said
"Thanks dad" I said
"Then what are you gonna do all day" my mom said
"I'm going to hang out with Chelsea" I said
She nodded

I walked upstairs and showered. I changed into a simple comfy outfit, and curled my hair. I did some nice glow makeup. Chelsea, the guys and I are hanging today. I waited for Chelsea to come get me then headed out with her.

Liangelo's POV:

"Good morning" I said to my family
"what's good" Lonzo said
"Oh shit I ain't even notice you was here" I said
He laughed. "Dad asked if I could come"
"For what" I asked
"Little bbq with the fam and neighbors and stuff" my dad said
I nodded. That means I get to see Ava and finally talk to her, she's been ignoring me.
"I haven't seen miss thing in a minute" Lonzo said
Ashley rolled her eyes
"somebody's mad" Zo said
"Why" I asked
"Nothing" Ashley said and walked away
"Ava isn't getting an apartment with Ashley anymore." Melo said
"What the hell why" I asked
Melo shrugged "she told her she's doesn't think it's a good idea anymore"
"That's so weird" I said

I took my phone out and texted Ava.

why you do that to Ashley?

***

Ava's POV:

"This song goes hard" Chelsea said

We were currently sitting in her car waiting for the guys to come out of their house. I saw one of the guys come out. I've never seen him before he doesn't normally hang out with us.

"Oh shit" I said and looked at him
"Oh girl. That's Jordan. He plays for Baylor" Chelsea said
I smiled. She already knew I thought he was fine.

They got in the car. I said hi to all of them. We headed to eat and to the roof top we like to go chill at.

I got a text from Liangelo again.

Hello answer! Why aren't you here ? And why aren't you moving in with Ashley..

I rolled my eyes, and blocked him. I'm so irked by him now.

***

"I'll see you later" Chelsea said as she dropped me off at home
"Bye" I said and smiled

I was back home from my day with my friends. I walked inside my house and saw no one was home. My parents are probably still next door. Should I go over.. nah I'll pass. I walked inside and walked up to my room. I looked at the pictures and snaps we took at Chelsea's house and the roof top. I decided to post some swimsuit photos.

900,291 likes @avanicole: if you really need me, love me harder

900,291 likes
@avanicole: if you really need me, love me harder.

view 12903 comments
@user1: 😍
@user2: wowowowow
@user3: I've never seen this side of her
@melo; 🥺
@jordanlewistucker: 😍

*

I heard a knock downstairs, my parents probably forgot their keys. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. It was LiAngelo.

"Yo what the fuck is wrong with you" he spat
I had to comprehend his tone.
"don't do that" I said and chuckled "you cannot and will not speak to me like that, because last time I checked you're the one who left me hanging last night, for no fucking reason. If you're still so ducking worried about that bitch then go be with her LiAngelo and leave me the fuck alone. You cannot play both sides, I'm not some bitch you can come to when you're fucking bored or whatever the fuck you do. You knew what it was off bat, I told you, me or her. And you still till this day, stay choosing her, so okay it's fine I promise be with her. I don't care anymore" I said "now you can come inside, do whatever the fuck you wanna do, but leave me alone"

I left the door open and him standing there. I walked upstairs and slammed my door. I was heated. I felt my eyes getting watery and my face was hot. I sucked it up because this isn't me. I will never suck up to no dude. I don't care who he is, he could be Chris brown for all I care. But I will never. Not again.