6

5 am

I woke up the next morning, super pumped for conditioning. I brushed my teeth and changed into my workout clothes. I put a change of clothes, my cheer shoes, running shoes, and other necessities in my bag. I grabbed my phone off my charger and popped my AirPods in. I checked to see if I had messages from anyone. I didn't. Lowkey was sad Liangelo didn't text me after that interaction. I walked downstairs. My parents were still sleeping. I didn't wanna make noise, so I just grabbed some strawberries and ate them. I filed up my water bottle and my keys then walked outside. No one was out there. It's early so.

I drove to the campus it was like a 45 minute drive, that's why I had to leave so early. I got there and saw the team captain. We parked next to each other.

"hey bitch" she said and got out the car "ready to get this work"
I chuckled "you already know"

We walked inside to the cheer room. I met the rest of the girls. Everyone is so nice. I love it already. We ran 2 miles outside the campus, and did some conditioning. We ran some cheers, and some tumbling and stunts and stuff. We were almost done so we started to fool around and chill. I grabbed my phone from my bag. I had a message from Liangelo.

I'm gonna pick you up from campus.

Why, I drove?

I wanna see you, and hang out. We can leave your car there and then come back and get it.

Okay, I'm almost done.

I'll be there soon.

We finished up and talked about other things. We had pictures next week so we had to be ready for those. Chelsea is throwing a pool party soon, and she wants us all there. We finished and I grabbed my bag and put my slides on. I walked to the locker room and decided to shower there since I was going with Liangelo, not straight home. I changed into a simple outfit, I had packed.

He was already outside by the time I was done

He was already outside by the time I was done. I walked outside and saw him in his car waiting. He obviously looked extra good. I put my book bag in my car and then walked to his car. I got in the passengers seat.

"oh let me find out" Chelsea said laughing, coming out of the building
"What's good Chelsea" Liangelo said
"Are you coming this weekend" Chelsea asked referring to her pool party
"Yeah I'll be there" he said
"Okay cool, I'll see you Wednesday Ava, till next time Gelo" she said and got in her car

"How was workouts" he asked driving
"really good, I love all the girls" I said
He smiled "good good"
"Chelsea and some of the other girls want me to try out for their all star team. They think I'll make it, especially since they need some flyers and tumblers" I said
"isn't that like double the work" he asked
"Yeah, but UCLA cheer is just sideline and like events. Not competitive" I said
"so how would it work let's say you do make it, because you will" he said
"well UCLA has conditioning in the mornings, and all start has it in the nights. And it never overlaps with UCLA stuff" I said
"Then you should do it. They travel a lot too and stuff too right" he said
I nodded "where are we going"
"I don't know about you, but I'm hungry as fuck. I just finished work outs too" he said "I'm thinking tropical smoothie"
"oh yes tropical smoothie wraps bus" I said
he nodded
"how was your date with Kyle" he asked
"It wasn't a date" I said
"Right" he said
"It wasn't, we went to eat with some of his friends" I said "and anyway why do you care"
"I don't care" he said
"Okay then" I said and rolled my eyes
his phone started to ring, I knew it was Jaden, he didn't wanna answer.
"Answer Liangelo, answer" I snapped
he didn't answer.
"Take me back to my car dude" I said
"No Ava" he said
"Just take me back, I'm tired, I wanna go home. You should go eat with your girlfriend, not with me. Take me to my car" I said
He sighed and did a u turn.

After like 5 minutes we made it back on campus. I got out his car and walked to mine.

"are you serious right now Ava" he said
"go home Liangelo. You have a girlfriend you should be worried about right now" I said and got in my car.

I drove off. I went to Dunkin' Donuts to just get an iced coffee and a donut. I was so happy and now I'm just irritated. I texted Chelsea to see what her plans were for the day. She's going to Malibu for the day and coming back tonight, I asked if I could tag along. I went home to get ready. It's almost an hour and a half of a drive so her boyfriend Emanuel was going to drive, and two of his friends were also going. They were going to pick me up. I changed into my bathing suit and clothes and stuff. I waited for them to come, once they did, I walked outside, and off we were to Malibuuuuu.

*****

We were on our way back to chino from Malibu. I was kinda drunk but not super. The entire time I was there Liangelo was blowing up my phone. I don't know what he wanted. I didn't answer. He just kept texting me talking about how shitty I am. I don't care. We aren't dating. And he knows what's good.

I got home around 8 pm. I didn't want my parents to talk to me because I know they'd notice. I walked straight upstairs. I showered and put on some comfortable clothes. I took some pictures so I posted them on Instagram.

2370 likes @avanicole: I'm the talk of the town, turn his smile into a frown 😙 

2370 likes
@avanicole: I'm the talk of the town, turn his smile into a frown 😙 

@user1: pretty !
@user2: baddie 😍
@chelseavillegas: my girl is bad 😍
@julisv: 🥵
@ashleyalvano: go best friend 🥰
view 145 comments

I turned on some all American, and chilled.

Liangelo's POV:

I got home from trying to hang out with Ava. She's so bad and just wow. I want to get to know her, I vibe with her and stuff. But I have Jaden, and I'm not ready to let that go. Even though she's annoying as fuck. I parked my car and walked into the guest house. Melo was there with Ashley.

"what's good" I said and dropped my keys on the counter
"hey" Ashley said "are you coming to Santa Monica with us tonight" she asked me
"who's going" I asked
"Denise, Lonzo, Eli, Dmo, Kyle, the usual, you can invite Jaden if you want" she said
"You didn't invite Ava" I asked
"Yeah of course, but she has plans with her friends from school" she said
"oh iight, yeah I'll go" Liangelo said

I wonder what friends. I invited Jaden though. I walked in my room to get ready. I went on my Snapchat, I saw Ava was on one of the basketball players snap. His name is Jules. It kinda pissed me off a little bit. She's in Malibu. I texted her, then got ready to leave.

****

"babe, get me that" Jaden said pointing at some carnival toy
I paid the guy, and shot the baskets. It's basketball so hopefully I get the toy. I did.
She kissed me. I smiled slightly.

It's kind of weird how I don't feel right, right now. She's my girlfriend and I should, but I can't stop thinking about Ava. I went back on snap to see if there was anything new. She was on Chelsea's snap. They were just drinking and at the beach. Jules is definitely trying to get at her, I just know he is.

I got off Snapchat before Jaden looked over to see. I don't know what I'm gonna do.