34

Third Person

Russel stood by the entrance of the mansion as usual. He watched as Jimin lounged on the couch and listened to how Taehyung swore and threw things around somewhere else in the vicinity because he couldn't find what he was searching for. He also saw how when Jimin was around the puppy tailed him instead of his owner. That was his favourite part.

"You can sit down, you know that right?" He acknowledged that Jimin was in fact speaking to him. He decided that he would sit down. But only to please the one he was speaking with.

Jimin watched as the guard sat down. His fingers brushed through the fur of the dog at the bottom of the couch. He was getting tired of hearing the younger looking for his thing. Plus he desperately wanted to spend this day with him. Badly.

"Tae! Give up and come back here!" He was done.

There was one final bang and then the small taps of feet padding on the ground as the younger came back from his adventure. When he entered the room he had a pout on his lips and his hands were empty as he sat on the edge of the couch where Jimin's body wasn't currently occupying.

He could tell that the younger was upset that he didn't find what he was looking for. "Look Tae, I'm sure that when you find it you'll be able to hand it over to me. There's no rush." There was indeed a big rush actually but the younger just nodded and sighed.

Jimin had been waiting for Taehyung so that they could go out on a date. They'd been going on a lot of those lately and the younger wanted to check out a new club that had just opened down the street from the house. He also wanted to meet the establishments owner who was supposed to make an appearance. Jimin agreed to go with him and so it was a date. A date that included the greatest third wheel of all time. "Shall we get going now, Sir?" Russel asked, he had taken his spot at the door once again when he had heard Taehyung returning from his search.

Jimin stood at this and fixed his loose fitting white dress shirt into his jeans. He also grabbed his leather coat. Taehyung on the other hand just had a black t-shirt.

"You're gonna get hot in the jacket, Chim."

The aforementioned spun around and continued walking backwards, "I'll be sure to let you undress me afterwards then." He winked and bit his lip after his sentence.

Taehyung covered his face with one hand and continued on to the car where Russel had walked ahead to so he could open the car door for them. He would be chaperoning as well as guarding. Once they were in, he closed the door and walked around to the drivers side.

The car glided along the pavement, it's lights illuminating the parts of the street that the streetlights did not touch. It hummed and played the latest music. Jimin wasn't exactly sure why they were going to the club. The younger had alcohol at home and he didn't have a pretty sweet speaker system set up. He figured it was most likely the thrill of attending the dim-lighted, music playing, alcohol serving establishment. He however had never been to a club. He had a routine life, wake up, get dressed and go to work, come home, eat, sleep and repeat. Jimin rarely went out for fun, the only time he did go out before was when his friends dragged him out.

When they pulled up to the curb of the club he was surprised with all the flashing lights, he'd seen how clubs were in a few movies but he didn't think that it was accurately depicted. Which is why he was surprised, there was more then he'd thought there'd be.

He got out and Taehyung followed him after reassuring with Russel they'd be fine in the few minutes it'd take him to park the car and get into the club. Even if he was rich Taehyung figured it would be best to go to the back of the line instead of walking right up to the bouncer and announcing who he was. He didn't want to use social status to get his way into things.