Chapter 11: It Wasn't Me

So sorry about the wait on this one! But, Christmas break is finally here! There is a beautiful gif of Harry on the side which means I'm automatically forgiven, right? Well, you should look at it anyways :P Enjoy!

Natalie

"Is Harry coming?" A high pitched voice asked next to me. I looked from the pipe cleaners in my hand to the lanky girl beside me and shook my head. 

"He's only coming to drop off the boys Emma." I answered, trying not to roll my eyes at the dramatic pout on her lips. Ever since the Queen sing-along a few days ago, most of the girls had become very fond of Harry. And of course by fond I mean obsessed: talking about him all through the night and following him around like puppies whenever they could. I even overheard one of the twins in my cabin talking about his "smokin' hot" butt this morning at breakfast. 

I almost threw up my waffles. Almost. 

I swear I'm the only sane female left in this place. 

"I'll just have to find him at lunch." She sighed, tossing her dyed ombre hair over her shoulder and swiftly strutting back towards the twins.

Unfortunately, I wasn't as lucky as Harry in the camper department. My crew was led by Emma, the tall, tanned, drama queen with dyed hair who was always complaining when boys weren't around to watch every over-emphasized sway of her non-existent hips. She was always followed by the twins, Mya (pronounced My-ah) and Mia (pronounced Me-ah). I made the mistake of mispronouncing Mya's name when they registered and their mom looked like she was going to slap me. But hey, she's the one that gave her identical twins names with only one letter difference that basically sound the same. She should've seen it coming.  

For eleven-year-olds, they were gorgeous: tall, dark-skinned, with long bronze hair and butterscotch eyes. Though, they didn't seem to do much except follow Emma around and talk about Harry's butt. 

Nope, don't do it Nat. Keep the waffles in. 

Breathe. 

Okay, we're good.

Suddenly, the door flew open and six boys ran in, yelling and screaming. 

Harry followed behind them and placed two fingers to his lips, letting out a low whistle. "Freeze!" 

The boys immediately halted, pretending to freeze in their tracks. Harry placed his hands behind his back, ambling towards them with a stern demeanor, his emerald eyes watching them closely. Thomas and Ian had both frozen in mid-run, their back feet hanging in mid-air and their arms bent on either side of them. Harry walked over to them first and bent down so that he was eye-level as stared them down with a slight smirk on his lips. Moments later Thomas's hanging foot began to shake and finally dropped to the ground, causing Ian to burst into laughter. 

"Ah man!" Thomas cried out. 

"Unfreeze." Harry laughed, standing up straight as the other four boys slowly relaxed. "You know what this means don't you?" 

Thomas and Ian both folded their arms across their chest. "We have to put up everyone's dishes after lunch." Ian sighed. 

"That's right. I warned you guys yesterday. If I call freeze and you're in mid-run you'll lose and you'll end up putting away dishes every time. So don't run." 

"Alright." Thomas nodded his head before grabbing Ian's arm and leading him over to the table beside the girls. The other boys followed after them, also taking their seats. 

I stood there for a moment, completely forgetting about getting the supplies ready and just stared. I have to admit, I was impressed. I never would have thought of making a game to get them to stop running. It was kind of genius.