Chapter 7

Waking up in the morning I found Natsu's arm wrapped around me. I couldn't move. Awkwardly trying to get up I accidentally woke him up. "Luce?" He asked confused.
"N-Natsu" I stared at him. I was half standing on my bed half...I don't know it was like a game of twister.
"What are you doing?" I could of said getting out of bed but instead I went with
"I'm just away a jog" he sat up
"A jog?" He asked "why?"
"Why not I mean the weather-" I looked outside and saw it was raining. "Is great?" I didn't know what I was saying. Suddenly the door swung open. it was my father. He saw us in this state. I froze still, as did Natsu. He was about to shout when he heard Hanako's voice booming around the house. Shaking his head he instructed
"Shiori wants your help in the kitchen." He closed the door and left us alone.

Natsu left the room with his change of clothes to get changed in the bathroom. I grabbed a pair of jeans and pulled them on. Whilst buttoning them I grabbed my spotted blouse and shoved it on as well. I was changing fast...I didn't want Natsu to walk in on me. The door opened as I sat in front of my mirror. It was Natsu. He was wearing black denim shorts (long) and a football t-shirt. I think it was team fire starters, I don't know I don't watch it. As I tied my hair back he sat on my bed and held Michelle, again. "What are we doing today?" Asked Natsu.
"No idea" I said beginning to put on my make-up.
"Can I try" he asked. I turned with my mascara brush in hand and asked
"What?" Confused.
"Putting your make-up on"
"On yourself?" I didn't get it at all.
"No on you" he laughed.
"Another day" I passed over it. He moaned and sat back again.

"Done" I got up from the desk and found Natsu on his phone.
"Took you long enough" he laughed, again. I jumped on my bed next to him. We just stared at each other for a while. So much has happened since we first confessed to each other. Since we first held hands. Since we first kissed. Even before all that. My life has been a mess. I know and understand when people say things like "others have it worse" and I understand they do. However this moment I feel at peace with the world and my on going battle with it. Natsu's eyes were a midnight black. Brown eyes didn't move from their contact. I never really noticed how dark they were. I went closer to his face feeling his breath intertwine with mine. My eyes began to close, as did his. We were so close I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. Just as our lips began to close with each other the door opened. We both pushed each other a part as someone entered my room. It was Hanako.

Her hair was tied back in a tight high pony tail. Her boobs were almost falling out of her shirt. I was blushing like a idiot, not at her because of Natsu and I. "Oh don't blush Natsu" she covered herself up. I looked over and he was too.
"It's not that it's-" he stopped mid sentence as if remembering our moment.
"Alright, anyways Shiori asks for you both to come down stairs" she did this stupid put on girly run out of my room leaving the door open. Natsu and I didn't say or do anything for at least a minute.
"We should go" he eventually said staggering up off my bed.
"Y-yeah"

Down stairs I found Shiroi making a fry up breakfast. It smelt amazing. "morning" we greeted.
"Oh morning" she smiled at us. She seemed calmed than she was yesterday which made me feel happy. "Yuu, have you found the bacon yet?" Shiori called to her brother.
"Yes" he came into the kitchen spotting us. "Morning, Shiroi you know Hanako is a vegetarian right?" He asked her.
"Since when?" She asked
"Yesterday" he rolled his eyes thinking of his sister, I guess.
"Well I will say it's special for her, she won't know the difference after a day." The bacon was put onto the grill.
"Is Doan helping?" I ask
"Him?" Yuu asked laughing, Shiroi joined in. "He is too professional" he passed over it. "I mean I can't cook but I do try, being with a chef is hard at times" both of them laugh again.
"Want help?" I asked.
"Course, can you make some toast?" Shiori gestured towards the loaf. I nodded and went over to help.
"Me?" Asked Natsu.
"Your mum called and said she will be here around 11. She is bringing Wendy?" Natsu nodded and went on his phone. I guessed he was texting his mum.
"Oh Wendy's my little sister" he explained to Shiori.
"Cute!" She squealed.
"Ah kids, if I wasn't a gay man" Shiroi laughed again and I joined in.