Chapter 5

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Today was the day that Shiori's siblings arrived in town. Shiori had told me that they would arrive at 12, I was at school so by the time I would of gotten home they'd be there. She had also told me that I needed to bring Natsu with me and that she had contacted his parents. She was panicking even though every thing was ready. "Calm down" I said putting my sandwich into a bag. She counted to 10 and smiled at me.
"I'm alright, don't worry" which obviously made me worry.
"I got to go but it will be fine alright" I picked up the bag and hugged her goodbye. "Remember I will be back slightly late though" Shiori nodded.

At school I sat with the girls again. For some reason Mira seemed happier than usual. "whats up?" Asked Erza.
"You guys!" She cheered
"What?" I asked. Suddenly she took a scrapbook out of her bag.
"Here!" She opened it. inside there was pictures of us. me and Natsu, Erza and Jellal, Gray and Juvia, and Gajeel and Levy!?
"The heck!" We all shouted.
"I totally ship you guys!" She cheered.
"G-Ga-Gajeel and I don't date" Levy blushed
"Well you will, eventually!" Mira insisted. Juvia walked up to us and noticed it
"GRAY-SAMA AND JUVIA" she had hearts in her eyes.

Before Juvia and Gray dated I heard that Juvia was obsessed with Gray. "See Juvia gets it." Mira cheered.
"What's this?" I felt a familiar arm around me. I turned to see Natsu. The rest of the guys were following him.
"Say Natsu are you and Lucy going to have 30 babies or what?!" Mira shouted out making both of us blush.
"What?!" I shouted at her. The others laughed at us. Jellal, Gray and Gajeel went over to the book.
"Why are we in this?" They asked looking at it.
"It's couples" Mira said. Gajeel noticed him and Levy's picture. He blushed as did Levy
"We're not dating" he said
"EVENTUALLY" Mira repeated herself.

As they all laughed I turned and noticed Laxus. That gave me a idea to get her back. "Oi Laxus!" Natsu shouted at him making him come over.
"What?" He asked. There was silence as he came over.
"LAXUS!" Freed cheered.
Out of our friend group: Laxus, freed, Mira, elfman, evergreen, bixlow, Cana and Mavis are seniors and this is their last year.
"What did you want?" He asked again. I turned back to Mira and said
"When are you and Mira having kids?" Mira blushed and I turned back to Laxus noticing his blush.
"What are you talking about"
"Never mind" we all laughed again. It's been a lot of fun recently.

It was lunch (nothing happened in class) I was sitting with a different group than usual. Erza and Levy had some work to do. I sat with Natsu and his two new friends called Sting and Rouge.I also sat with Laxus who had become close with Mavis. There was also Gray and Juvia at the table as well. "So your Natsu's girlfriend?" Asked Sting. I nodded and he smiled "nice one Natsu" Natsu gave him a look making him quiet down. We were older than then as well so for fun they called me Lucy-Senpai when I arrived. Bixlow joined us with Freed.
"Hey guys" Laxus greeted them.

"Hi Laxus hi...Mavis?" He noticed Mavis clinging to him. Mavis and Laxus's families were actually very close so they knew each other.
"Oi Laxus what you eating" she asked
"Pasta" he sighed
"Looks good...can I?"
"no" he cut her off.
"laxus!" She pleaded.
"Gah!" He have her his fork and she took a bite. Mavis was so cute. Freed sat down but bixlow remained standing.
"Cut it out Mavis!" Laxus continued to complain.
"But your gramps said you had to look out for me" she teased him. It was funny watching them.

I suddenly noticed Gray and Juvia were being quite awkward. It reminded me of their date so I asked them
"how was it last night" both of them blushed and Juvia managed to say
"G-Good" she smiled at me as if to say thank you
"Yeah it was a really nice meal"
"Whatever ice boy" Natsu huffed at him boasting.
"Well we did hear a lot of noise from outside and saw two little love birds making out." We both turned red remembering
"We weren't making out!" I said turning redder by the minute.
"What ever you say pri-"

"KYAA!" We all heard a familiar scream.

We turned to see that Lisanna had walked into Bixslow knocked him down had thrown her tray in the air and had fallen on top of him as the food landed on them both. HOW DID WE MISS THAT?!. "Lisanna!" I ran to help her up. They were covered in pasta. "you okay?" I asked helping pick bits out of her hair. "It's fine just a little hot." She wiped some of it off.
"Thanks for helping me!" Bixlow complained standing up. I shrugged my shoulders and went back to Lisanna.
"Want to go to the nurses office?" I asked not sure what to do. She nodded her head when Bixlow stopped me.
"I will take her"
"Why?" I asked
"Because I'm going there anyway" I sighed giving in and handed Lisanna to him. As they walked away Natsu came up to me and patted me on the back.
"When were you so chummy" he teased.
"We just got better okay?" I shoved him off. I was being more me and I liked it.

As the final bell rang I went to Lisanna's class, which was chemistry, and waited on her. She wasn't burnt and seemed fine. She was happy when she saw me as well. "Lucy!" She waved at me"You ready?" She asked taking my hand.
"Sure but there's one thing" I began. She looked at me waiting to tell her "Natsu is picking me up after school and he doesn't know anything about you" I explained
"Well don't worry I will sneak away!" She smiled at me. Who would think she is my love rival? Really?

The session consisted of introducing myself and talking about myself. There wasn't many there. It was me, Lisanna, a guy called Rowen, another called Josh and a girl called Hala. Then there was the teacher Mrs Kong. She was going to "take us to the other side of our tragic mislead on out path to life".At the end of it I made Lisanna stay behind so I could get Natsu away from the building.
"hey Natsu" I said running up to him.
"Hey Luce, you good?" I nodded him and tried to push him in the direction of the pavement to walk home. "What's the rush?" He asked
"Nothing just I don't want Shiori to wait long" I slightly lied.
"Alright" he took my hand "let's go". I took it and we left the school leaving Lisanna to escape.