That time COVID-19 turned us into stoners.

Before I write about all my funny past experiences, you gotta learn a little bit about what's going on right now in my life. Today is May 14th, 2020. Myself and my sisters (The Virgos) have been in quarantine since March 16th, 2020 when everyone in Orange County was asked to "shelter in place" because of COVID-19. That's 60 days of quarantine so far! Well of course, like everyone else, COVID has got everyone acting up out of boredom. But don't worry, we have created the COVID-19 Survival Guide filled with our newly acquired favorite hobbies to pass the quaran-time.

Tip #1. With the weather finally warming up we have also starting throwing the classic "White Trash Bash" where we lay out in our backyard and listen to The Lonely Island (particularly the Popstar soundtrack) and run around in a sprinkler!
Tip #2. Take a trip to the local dispensary with your siblings
Tip #3. Take edibles and watch comedy movies with All-Star Jewish casts (Superbad, This is the End, Popstar, Pineapple Express) or literally ANY movie with Jay Baruchel and directed by Judd Apatow (2 Jewish Kings as far as I'm concerned). Make sure to have all your favorite snacks available!

There really is no better way to spend quarantine. Days spent soaking up sun and sprinkler water. Evenings spent high as fuck laughing our asses off at these star-studded Jewish casts while one of the Virgos fucks up the 1am brownies by forgetting to add nonstick spray to the brownie pan. Ending the night with passing the fuck out on the couch.

That's pretty much what our past 60 days have looked like (when I'm not at work since I work in healthcare lol.)

Hope you all are having as much fun in quarantine as we are! ~ The Gemini