Let's get this Intro bullshit over with.

This story is going to be used as a place for me to log funny and cringe-worthy memories and events in my life! And lucky for you, it's free and available to anyone to read. So let's get into the introduction. In order to keep this semi-anonymous I will be going by "The Gemini". I'm 25. I work in healthcare. I have 2 younger twin sisters (The Virgos). A boyfriend of over 4 years (Also a Virgo). And I'm obviously a Gemini! (I'm also a Virgo moon and Sagittarius ascendant. I don't know too much about what all that really means so all you astrology nerds can let me know in the comments! I might even attach my chart in the post if I feel so inclined). All I really know is I love being a Gemini, the most hated sign in the zodiac, and I don't give a shit if you hate Geminis too. In fact, if you don't like astrology or the zodiac in general you better cut your loses and give up on reading this shit now. And if you don't like music festivals, frat parties, sorority girls, Vegas, Jewish actors, and weed you are definitely going to hate this memoir!
But if you stick around I'm sure you'll get a kick out of all the memories I'll be writing about! So I think I'll stop there for introductions and you'll learn more about me and my life as I continue to post! See ya on the next one!

~The Gemini