FFL: Chapter Thirty-Nine

Start from the beginning

"Thanks so much, girl ! " Cha said as she let me come in. There were ballons and little girls running everywhere. They all had a tiara on their head and were wearing a pink and white bathrobe. I'm not going to lie, they were so cute. 

"You sure you don't need me to stay ? " I asked as Grown Woman by Beyoncé started playing. 

She shook her head smiling, "No, girl, it's okay ! Half of the mothers are gonna stay. Plus, Aug will kill me if I keep ya here. This guy is cray for ya ! " 

I laughed, "Tell me something I don't know." I said joking. 

"Anyways, how are yall doing ? I'm so happy ya finally got back together ! " 

I beamed, "We're good ! "

"Auntie Kim !!! " Chay, Noonie and Kay screamed hugging me tightly. 

I kissed their forehead, "Hey, cuties ! How are you ? "

"We're great ! " They answered in unison.

"Are ya gonna party with us tonight ? Noonie asked excited.

I shook my head, "No, sorry."

"Aww, uncle Aug should learn how to share ya tho." Kay said folding her arms.

"Yeah ! He can't have ya for himself all the time ! " Chay agreed frowning, "Ion care we're having a slumber party next week ! " Then she said crossing her arms across her chest.

I chuckled, "Yeah, definitely ! We have to spend some time together, don't worry I got you." I assured them laughing.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Aug, let me watch the movie." I whined as he was playing with my right boob. It was about to be two in the morning and we just showered. I was so sore, I promised myself not to have sex for one entire month at least. I had totally forgotten how much energy Aug has for that activity. He was always down for that. In the morning, afternoon, evening and everywhere. On the table, the counter, the couch, the stairs, the bed, in the jacuzzi, the shower, the car, he always wanted to have sex. I guess it was also because we had done nothing since years. 

Now we were laying on his bed. I had my head on his chest and we were cuddling, but now he wanted to do more than that. I was too tired for this, "Ya really want me to stop ? " He asked massaging my chest. 

"Okay, it feels good, I'm not going to lie, but..." I let escape a little moan as he stared massaging my butt with his other hand.

"I'm not tryin' to have sex with ya right now. I just want to touch ya. I'm so happy to be able to do this again." He said, then kissed the top of my head. 

My eyes were closing slowly. Soon, I fell asleep. 

[ A Couple Of Hours Later ]

I walked in the living room, where he was on the couch eating and watching TV, "Good morning awesome ! " I greeted him, then pecked his lips. 

He chuckled, "Actually, good afternoon, beautiful ! " 

I frowned a bit, "I didn't check, what time is it exactly ? " I asked sitting on his lap.

He fed me with a spoon of cereals, "1 p.m. Oh ! Your mama called earlier. Your pop sent ya another letter." My father was in jail since a couple of months now and he was letting me know how he was doing through letters. And I always answered to him. It got us closer in a certain way. Nor my mother neither I went to visit him, because we didn't feel comfortable with it, plus he didn't want us to go to a place like the prison. Him and my mother were talking every day through the phone. She tried to go on dates with others men, but for some reason, only my dad could make her feel some type of way. She was madly in love with him and him with her, even if he didn't always treat her like it, and it seemed like nothing was going to change it. I couldn't really understand what was going on between them, but anyways, it was their story, their business and nobody else. 

"Okay thanks, I'll go to her house later. Do you have something to do today ? " 

He nodded his head, "I have to record two songs for the album. Then I have a meeting with Rolex. They want me in their next commercial for the new watches." 

I clapped my hands happily, "I'm so proud of you ! You keep doing big things, that's great." I said, then kissed his cheek.

He grinned, "Thanks. What are ya doing today ? " 

I shrugged, "Well, it's my day-off, so...I think I'm simply going to relax." 

"What's going on with the restaurant project ? "

I smiled, "For now, I'm focusing on getting the money to open it. It's going slower than what I want, but I'm determined to get to the final goal. By the way, I can try new recipes today, since I have nothing special to do."

He pouted, "Aww, but I won't be there to taste the plate."

I chuckled, "Don't worry, the food will still be there when you'll come back." I reassured him, then pecked his lips tenderly.

"Yeah ! I'm so proud of ya too." Our relationship was amazing. Everything seemed perfect, what was worrying me a bit though. We still hadn't find Jill. It was like he suddenly disappeared of the planet. Maybe he was dead. Well, until we have a confirmation, we were still on our guard.

Love is safety...

___________________

Let me know what you think about this chapter =) 

A/N: I know I'm not writing the longest chapters, but I'm updating a lot lately, so you're welcome :D

Thanks for still reading !

Sorry for the mistakes.