°• ~ Part Ten ~ •°

Next Morning

I sat there on my bed, staring ahead of me. For the whole night I couldn't sleep.

I just sat there and watched my handsome boyfriend sleep and thought about what was gonna happen.

Tears fell down my cheeks as I looked out the window. I can't believe this was actually happening.

I wanna be there for my mom, but I know once they pull the wires off, I'll freak the fuck out.

I don't want that.

But if I'm not there, I'll regret it.

Only a couple more hours and my mom won't be with us anymore.

Can I just wake up from this nightmare already?

I hugged my knees tightly and pressed my forehead against them.

Craig sat up quickly and pulled me against him. I cried against him for a minute. I needed to get this off my mind.

Or try to.

Just for a second.

I let go off my knees and pulled away from Craig. I looked up at him. He wiped my tears away with his thumb as he looked back at me.

I grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his within a second. He slid his hand down to my waist.

I crawled on his lap as we made out. .

I rested my hands on the back of his head as I moaned a little against his lips.

I started to move my hips against his, but then I stopped when I heard my phone making buzzing noises.

I sighed as I reached over and grabbed it then seen who it was.

Dad.

"My father." I told Craig as I tossed my phone on the bed then started to crawl back towards him.

"You can't ignore him forever, babe." Craig told me while grabbing my hand.

I hate that he was right. I sighed out loud then glared at him. "Sometimes I hate you."

Craig just sat there and smiled at me.

I just wanted to slap him.

I rolled my eyes as I went back for my phone then grabbed it and answered it. "He-"

I was cut off by my dad. "Tweek! Get over here right now. Your mother is awake!" My dad said quickly..

I stayed silent for a minute and stared ahead with my mouth wide open.

Is this true?

Is it possible?

"Tweek?" I hung up the phone on my dad and dropped my arm to my side.

"Tweek..? What's wrong?" Craig asked from behind as he crawled out of bed.

I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him. "Get ready! We gotta go!"

He lifted a brow confusedly. "Go where?"

"Hospital! My mom is awake!"

We quickly got ready and head to the hospital.

--------------------------

This part actually did happen to my mom.

Like two hours before they were gonna pull the plug, she woke up out of nowhere.

Miracles do happen. 🖤