Ch.13- last chapter

No one POV:

Tzuyu slipped into the house quietly, since the lights were all off.

"They must haven't waken up yet?Lazy girls..."Tzuyu thought. She decided to cook them breakfast, so she walked into the kitchen. TO her surprise, sana and Mina were both inside, making something which looked like it was burnt.

"Tzu...Tzuyu? I didn't expect you to be home this fast......"Sana stuttered.

Tzuyu chuckled and back-hugged sana. "Are you not happy that I'm home? Or are you preparing something?" Tzuyu tried to peek what's on the desk but Mina covered it with her body.

"Fine, I won't hear your secrets. Minari, remember our date?" Tzuyu tempted.

"what date?" Mina asked.

"You promised me you'll go on a date with me today. you promised lats Thursday....or was it Wednesday? Nevermind. You said you have lessons from 1:30 to 3:00, I'll take the time after that. I'll pick you up later."

"......"

"That's settled. And any chance, you remember anything? As a child."

"nope."

"owh......okay then."Tzuyu answered, disappointed.

"Is there a problem?"

"Nothing, I'll check on the others. And I'll help you wake momo up or you two would be late, If you guys need help with our lunch, call me." TZuyu sighed and left the kitchen.

"Minari, are you sure? She looks down when you lied. And it's a miracle she believed you. You spoke 'Yoda' last night, and she heard it."Sana asked.

"yup, after all, my Yoda loves surprises."Mina said with a soft smile.

"Okay, I'll help you then."

"You don't have a choice anyways squirrel. You owe me two." Mina threatened.

"What?! When?" Sana asked, shocked.

"Just now. MY Yoda back hugged you. AND before my car crash, you said you'll draw me a penguin, but you didn't." Mina snapped, feeling pissed that Tzuyu hugged Sana

"Come on, tzuyu my sister, you don't have to be jealous of your sister-in-law right? And your parents hid you and told us you were dead, I was in SORROW, that's why I didn't draw you a penguin. In fact, YOU owe me one now. We kept searching for you even your parents said you were dead." Sana backfired.

Mina rolled her eyes."Whatever, you're still going to help me." And she continued mixing the mixture.

Tzuyu crept pass the 'mountains of bodies' in the center of the sheets. (g)IDLE were practically sleeping on each other,with Miyeon Soojin and Minnie as the base, and The maknae line: Yuqi Soyeon and Shuhua on top of them.

On the other hand, Twice were sleeping peacefully. Dahmo hugging each other,2yeon's hands pinching each other's faces, Jihyo sleeping on her own between the 2 couples, and chaeyoung at the other side of the sheets, saving herself from the mountain of bodies and the gays for peace sleeping.

Tzuyu moved the mountian of bodies back to their places, helped chaeyoung's blanket get back to it's owner, and woke Momo up for her lesson later.

"Momo unnie, wake up. You have dance lessons later."Tzuyu said, pulling momo up.

"...Tzuyu I wanna sleep..."Momo whined.

"Nope, sorry unnie, If you're late, Mina will be too since she has to wait for you. And she'll have to stay behind, and I'll lose time for our date so get up before I wake dahyun up. While will probably piss her off and make her hate you." TZuyu half-threatened.