Ch.6--match?

Tzuyu POV:
Once Jihyo unnie left the room, I took out my phone and opened the file Jihyo unnie sent me.

Tzuyu POV:Once Jihyo unnie left the room, I took out my phone and opened the file Jihyo unnie sent me

Then I took out the picture from my wallet.

(Hehehe sorry couldn't find a better picture to make this so I just did this

(Hehehe sorry couldn't find a better picture to make this so I just did this...)

I've never seen someone look so alike! I'm now very sure that Mina is her. But why? Why did my parents and her parents hide it from us? They could tell mina she had a best friend, and my parents...they just said Minari died from the car crash...but she didn't!!!

I've finally found her!!!but apparently she doesn't remember me or Sana unnie, and she said she lost her memory so...yeah I'll take it slow. I will get her back.

I happily tucked the photo back into my wallet and switched off the light. I went to Sana unnie's room to tell her the news.

"Unnie!!!" I i hollered as I bursted into the room.
"What Tzuyu..." she said sleepily. She was rubbing her eyes and I could see unsatisfactory in her eyes.

"Unnie!Guess what! I found her!" I squealed and hopped onto her.

"What??!!Really?You found her? You found Sharon?!" Sana unnie exclaimed.

(Sharon is Mina's middle name. So I used Sharon as her name when she introduced herself to sana and tzuyu when they were kids.--author)

"Yes, but...her name isn't Sharon..."I stuttered.

"???" Sana unnie frowned.

"Its Mina."

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL??!!TZUYU IS ISN"T FUNNY!" She scolded.

"I'm serious unnie. Look." I took out the picture of the three of us from my wallet and opened the photos Jihyo unnie sent me.

sana unnie squinted and held the two photos close. "OH MY GOD..."She whispered and stared at me in awe.

"I know right."

"No Apart from that they're actually the same person, I'm shocked that I look so cute when I was little." She beamed.