Ch.11--confess!(OR NOT)

No one pOV:

After in a backed out, she went up to the rooftop. "...What did tzuyu mean in there? Does she like me back? if not it's no embarrassing...should I confess? Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie are right...I should...but it would hurt so much if she doesn't like me back...this is so frustrating..."She thought.

Other the other hand, Tzuyu found out that Mina's on the rooftop. "Should I go? Or should I not? Will she misunderstand and think I don't want to kiss her? Oh no what am I thinking..."

"TZuyu, you didn't finish your dare, so your dare now is to go and confess to mina."jeongyeon ordered.

"...Jeongyeon unnie..you know I can't." TZuyu answered.

"She likes you back."Nayeon said shortly.

"WHAT?????"TZuyu widened her eyes and stared at the two.

"Yup, she told us just now." jeongyeon said innocently.

Tzuyu was so happy and she immediately rushed up to the rooftop. she found Mina sitting by the aisle, staring at the stars.

"mina!"Tzuyu shouted.

Mina turned her head and saw TZuyu panting, looking very happy.

"Tzuyu why are you running?You're hurt remember?" Mina frowned.

"Do you like me?" Tzuyu went straight to the point.

"......"Mina kept quiet and avoided the question."Lets go, the others should be worried." and she walked right pass Tzuyu.

"mina..."Tzuyu looked hurt.

"Let's go." Mina insisted.

"......"Tzuyu followed her, but everyone could easily see she was upset, and Mina wasn't in the mood.

Mina sat down one the sofa across the room. Tzuyu sat on the opposite side. Nayeon and Jeongyeon exchanged glances and each approached a girl.The others ha no idea what happened, so they all took a seat on a side and kept quiet.

"Tzuyu, what happened on the rooftop?"Jeongyeon asked.

"Nothing."Tzuyu said coldly and gave Mina a stare.

"Minari..."Nayeon tempted.

"Nothing."Mina cut her off.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon stared at each other in defeat. What are they going to do with these two?

"Ummmm anyone wants to continue our game of truth and dare?"Shuhua asked.

Everyone glared at her. "Can't you see that it's awkward between those two? This doesn't help shuhua." Soyeon whispered.

"Sorry..."Shuhua shut up her mouth immediately.

"AWMMMMMM...I'm sleepy...anyone wants to sleep?" Yuqi tried to lighten the mood.

"Oh, we'll get the pillows and sheets!" (G)IDLE member all ran away to get the sheets, Leaving Twice members with the two awkward ones.

<THE LAUNDRY ROOM>

"Phew, that was close." Soojin said.

"yeah, good that yuqi made up an excuse for us to leave." Soyeon praised.

"I wonder what happened to those two.It was soooo awkward." Shuhua wondered.

"Well, I'm 1000% sure Tzuyu wouldn't talk. I'll talk to her tonight. Don't worry, everything will be back to normal."Soyeon assured.

"We'll get 15 blanket, 20 pillows and 18 sheets. I'll get the others." Miyeon said.

"We don't need all of them...Leave 2 people there..."Yuqi smiled innocently.