Ch.1- newbies~

"Honey get up or you'll be late for school! Stop playing on your phone! Your sister already left 30 minutes ago!Oh I really regret I bought you the Nintendo. Get up now and Don't forget to go to the principal's office! She said there'll be something for you to do." My mum scoffed.
"Chaeyoung just attended school early because the art teacher said she was going to give chaeyoung tips on her at competition! I won't be late anyways..." I forced myself to put down my Nintendo and got out of bed.

What's the point of going to school??? The subjects are too easy, I don't even have to listen to learn them.
I packed my Nintendo and my favorite books into my bag to keep me company during those useless boring lessons.

"Mina!!!GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" My mum urged.
"I'M COMINGGGG!!!!!" I walked out of the house and got on my bike.

 When I got to school, it was nearly the start of the first period

When I got to school, it was nearly the start of the first period. Thank god I don't have lessons til the fifth period, which is after the break. I walked slowly to the principals office after parking my bike, and my two friends rushed towards me.
"Minari! Where have you been? We've been looking for you!" My best friends, Nayeon, momo,and Jihyo ran towards me.
"Guys this is too much, you know I'm late every day. What's special? Or else you guys won't be in a hurry." I yawned.
"The principal wants the four of us to show the four new transfer students around. They're here already!Now let's go!" Nayeon explained as Jihyo and momo dragged me.
"Mhm......this is so annoying...he knows how lazy I am." I muttered.

"Ahh, my girls, here you are. Just in time. I'll be leaving you guys to bond and I've cancelled all your classes for today, so girls please take care of these 4 today." The principal said once we stepped into the room.
There were 4 girls. And One of them caught my eyes.She was tall and handsome, I said handsome because she dresses like a boy, but it's suits her as well.
She wore a denim jacket with a black shirt, and blue jeans,I could tell she was very rich.

We started introducing ourselves while we walk along the corridor to the ground floor, so we could show them around

"I'm Im Nayeon, you Can call me Nayeon or bunny, because I have bunny teeth."

"Hirai momo, from Japan.i love jokbal and if you want to bribe me just use jokbal." She winked. I thought I just saw dahyun blush a bit, maybe she didn't...

"Annyeong! I'm Park Jihyo, My friends call usually call me Thomas because I look like it, or microphone, because of my loud voice. The students in the school call me "God Jihyo" because I always get straight As and i am the school council president."

"Myoui Mina, Japanese, immigrated here when I was 10, along with my sister myoui chaeyoung. She's into arts so she's not here now. I love playing video games and reading books, and I'm more of a home person.you guys can call me Mina or Minari, since my friends do too."
I introduced. My friends looked surprise, because They've never heard me talk this much to strangers.

I don't care,I feel like I'm attached to Tzuyu, and she's a bit familiar. I want to get to know her, so why not start with getting her to know me?

"Annyeong! I'm Kim dahyun! You can call me dahyun or eagle because people say I resemble one!" The one called Dahyun said.

"Yoo Jeongyeon." The one with short hair said shortly.
"Chou Sana here. I'm from Japan and I'm her sister." Sana pointed to the tall girl. She was wrapping her arms around the tall girl's arm, which made me feel a bit bitter, although she's her sister...
The tall girl nodded and said "Chou Tzuyu, Taiwanese."

"Wait, aren't you two sisters? Why is Sana Japanese while Tzuyu is Taiwanese?" Nayeon asked.

"Ahh, our mother is Japanese and our father is Taiwanese. So the both of us are half Taiwanese and half Japanese. I think I look like Japanese than Taiwanese while Tzuyu Is the opposite. So when we introduce ourselves, we usually just don't mention the fact we are sisters, so people won't get confused." Sana explained.
"Oh really? So does that mean we have a secret of yours?" Momo said excitedly.

"Yeah, Kind of, cuz tzuyu's um... the bad girl type I would say, and I'm the good student type. people find it surprising when they know we're sisters. But don't get us wrong, we hang out less in school, but we spend time with each other every weekend and we're actually really close. I know every secret of tzuyu's and she does too." She smiled and looked up to her younger sister. Her eyes said it all, it was obvious tho use two really care for each other.
I sighed. "Look at these sisters, and look at mine..." the thought of chaeyoung running around the house trying to get our dog ray to have a bath brings headaches to me.
"Lol Minari, chae isn't such a bad sister.and you two are as close as satzu as well." Jihyo said.
We passed by the arts room and saw chaeyoung finishing up her painting, so we went inside.
"Chaeng!"I ran to her and back hugged her.
"Unnie? Aren't you supposed to be in class?"
She asked.
"First I don't have class til the 5th period, and second the principal cancelled all my classes today to help the transferees get to cope with the school, and I believe you are too."
"Really! Yay!" She smiled happily and put away her brushes.
"Hi, I'm myoui chaeyoung, Mina's sister. I love arts and I'm okay at sports, especially archery. Nice to meet you, by the way Tzuyu, you're cool, just like my type. I go for the cool way too, maybe I'll introduce some of my favorite shops and archery places to you someday." She held out her fist.
Tzuyu replied with a simple nod, and fist-punched her back. God it's hard to get her to talk or smile.

"Let's show them around the school first, we still have an hour til lunchtime." Jihyo said.
"Wow great leadership girl! Now I see why you're the president, god Jihyo." Jeongyeon praised.
"Thanks." Jihyo smiled.

<TIME SKIP>

The 9 of us arrived the cafeteria, and it was as crowded as usual. But somethings as different. People kept inviting Jeongyeon and Tzuyu to their tables, and they kept IGNORING them. Now that felt great, those annoying bit*hes always gossip behind others backs, serves them right.

—————————————————-
Hehehe it's rare seeing Mina wanting to get closer to Tzuyu, even though she thinks she's attracted to her as a friend only.
Still...

Why did I Mina feel happy about Tzuyu ignoring those brats??
1) Those brats did something to her before...
2) just because they're brats
3)THEY HID HER GAME LAST TIME

Vote and comment!!!

feel free to follow my Instagram account for some sneak peaks maybe and update notifications:)))
Account: shiba_7321