Chapter 19: Someone Who is....

Now that I think of it....over the past two years I haven't really felt the exact same way since I first met her. Her. Kalel. Kalel Cullen. Kristen Smith. Kalel Kitten. Why am I repeating her different names over and over? Because...maybe because it annoys me how many different identites she has. Wait, why am I acting so rude towards her? Actually I'm not that sorry it's actually pretty fucking annoying how she can never keep one channel up besides "Watch Us Live And Stuff" also known as "WULAS". Maybe it's because...maybe...it kind of feels like my love is actually just slowly...very slowly been fading awa-No. Don't say that Anthony. You're just a bit confused. That's all. You like Kalel. No, that's not what I meant. I l-like Kalel. Dammit! Why can't I just think it? I lo-like Kal-DAMMIT! GOD FUCKING DAMN IS IT REALLY THAT HARD FOR ME TO THINK THREE SIMPLE WORDS? But, are they that simple? Is it that simple to say I "like like" her? Damn I sound like a ten year old girl saying that. What the fuck is wrong with me lately? What the fuck is even going on in general? First a weird ghost girl with an attitude comes....then I realize I don't even fucking love my fianceé...Wait. What even....did I just...? Yes, yes I did. That's it. There's no denying it or avoiding it. I'm not in love with Kalel. I use to be....well, I guess I just loved her. I never really "fell in love". I believe that when you fall in love...it's with your soulmate. If I don't love Kalel...then she can't be my soulmate. It's just not possible. But if I don't love Kalel...then who or what was Author referring to earlier? Love. What do I love? Who do I love? Someone I know? Or someone to come?....or someone I've known for the longest time. Someone who I met a long time ago. Someone who I met in 6th grade. Someone who's been keeping secrets from me. Someone who's planning something on Christmas day. Someone who's been cutting, even though I hate that they do. Someone who is my best friend. Someone who is my co-worker. Someone with brown hair. Someone with a cute bowl cut that I make fun of but secretly love. Someone with drop dead gorgeous blue eyes. I know everyone says that but....that's just how amazing they are. Someone who can't reach the top shelf. I chuckle a little. Someone with a short temper. That was a terrible fucking pun someone needs to slap me in the face before I do it myself. Anyways, like I was saying. Someone who constantly has to deal with my shit. Someone who loves video games. Someone who loves pizza. Someone who makes my heart pound. Someon who I want to cuddle with. Someone who I want to kiss with. Someone who I want to watch movies with. Someone who I know. Someone who I've come to love. I don't love Kalel...but I love someone. I love someone else...and I know exactly who I love. I love...

(A/N) OH MY FUCKING LORD JESUS I WONDER WHO THE FUCKING FRICK FRACK PADDLEWACK CRACKERJACK SNICK SNACK DIDDLY DACK IT IS.

If you didn't read that with sarcasm...then is this the Author's note you have ever read of mine. Ever. Wtf I thought I was better than that ;-;

I'M KIDDING DON'T HATE ME I LOVE YOU ALL AND YEA <3

There's so many filler chapters in between that it's not even that funny.

Okay, it kinda is.

AND THE NEW 2K14 WINNER OF THE SHORTEST CHAPTER IS THIS CHAPTER. WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION.