Chapter 12: Anthony Bitches Once Again

I look down at Ian, my eyes wide. He wouldn't. This is all an illusion....Author is trying to trick me. I mean...she's always hated me. Anyone with eyes can see that she does. Why wouldn't she turn her back on me? Is she trying to make me a "better person" through hurting people I love? Well, not exactly hurting them...but making me think that they are in danger when they really aren't. Yeah...that's it. It's all Author's fault. Hell, if she's a spirit...then that mean she was once a person before. And if she was a person before, she was alive-then that means she isn't telling me who she is. So first she invades the privacy, then she makes me feel guilty, then she makes illusions for me to cry over, and finally she fucking doesn't tell me who the fucking hell she is! What the fuck is wrong with her!? "Author, get your ghosty-ass out here!" I exclaim. Everything fades away. Ian. The desk. The pen. The notebook. The note. Nothing is left, but me....and Author. "What's wrong?" Author asks me. "As if you don't know, you invade my mind. My own mind you dumbass. You know what's wrong." "Listen, I understand you don't trust me..." "Trust you? TRUST YOU?! Well FUCK ME OVER SIDEWAYS YOU THINK I'M GONNA TRUST SOMEONE LIKE YOU?" I yell, my heart pounding faster from doing so. "IAN'S NOT EVEN SUICIDAL IS HE?" I laugh. "You're LYING to me! THAT'S ALL. THAT'S FUCKING ALL!" I exclaim, continuing to laugh, gradually getting louder as time goes on. "Anthony," Author puts her hands out. "Take my hands." "Fuck that! You have some explaining to do," I point at her, my finger shaking a bit. Hell, my whole hand is shaking.- "Please Anthony. I can't tell you who I am or you'll never listen to me." Author looks at me wide-eyed, as if she didn't mean to say that. "W-what?" "I...I didn't mean to say that out loud," She responds, covering her face with her hands. "Why can't you?!" I ask her, my blood still boiling like mad. "I can't. End of story. Now, we have a lot more to do, time is wasting." "Well I'm not going with you anywhere unless you tell me what the FUCK you are hiding from me. You're shady enough as it is. Now tell me what you're hiding. Right. Now," I put a large amount of emphasis on those last two words. Seriously. She expects me to blindly follow her around. Dumb ass bitch. "Anthony, I told you I can't tell you anything! What I can tell you is everything I tell you is not a lie. I have not yet lied to you." "How am I suppose to know this isn't a big fat lie right now?" "That's the thing. You can't. Yes, you are going to have to trust me at least a little bit, but I can't prove that I'm telling the truth. But I promise you I am...and I only make promises I can keep." At those words, her eyes light up. "It's gonna happen," A grin spreads across her face. "What's gonna happen?" At this question, Author just giggles. "You'll see....maybe my work won't be so hard after all," Author mumbles to herself, way too loudly. "Ian," Is the last word she says, before leaving me alone in the darkness. "Author?" I call out. I hear my own echo in the distance. "Author?....author?......author," The echo goes. "Anyone there?" I ask, and once again, it echos. Why the hell would she just leave me like that? I start pacing back and forth.  Ian. "Everything I tell you is not a lie," I remember her words. I don't trust her that much...but for some reason...I trust her when she tells me that sentence. She hasn't lied to me. That means...Ian does the thing. It's time to stop ignoring the elephant in the room (or however that saying goes). Ian cuts himself. It wasn't an illusion. As much as I wanted it to be...it's not. It's all real. That's all I know. Ian....

(A/N) Like the title? I know, I'm a genius.

That's all. No amazing story. Goodbye