Chapter 16: You Idiot

"So where are we going to be visiting?" I change the topic, rapidly. Author sighs in defeat, knowing that I won't want to bring up the subject again. "We're going to go to today, actually. Christmas day....You ready?" Author questions me. I nod, and she grabs my hand. Clocks tick past my ear and the scene fades in as always. I'm at Kalel and I's living space. Second and Kalel are talking...but I can't hear anything. "Um...Author?" "Yeah, yeah...I'm working on that...." She tells me inside of my head, however, I cannot see her. "Hurry up, I want to know what they're talking about." Wait...if this is Christmas day...then that means Ian commits suicide today. Kalel says something about something and both Kalel and Second...laugh. How...how can I be laughing? Smiling? "Your fucking best friend is going to commit suicide today dammit!" I exclaim right in his face. "I don't fucking care if it's fucking Christmas! GO AND FUCKING GO AFTER HIM YOU GOD DAMN IDIOT!" I yell at the top of my lungs, my voice slightly hurting afterwards. Second doesn't react at all, he just continues smiling and kisses the top of Kalel's head. "Anthony...what's wrong?" Author walks over to me, a sincere look on her face. Despite that, I continue yelling. "Don't even fuck around with me right now, you know exactly what the fuck is wrong!" "Your face..." She brings her hand to cup my cheek, softly. Her hands are ice cold, but still soft like silk. "You look so...broken....I don't think I've ever seen you like this before. Not in my entire life or afterlife." Broken? "Life?" "Come on, you know you already came to the conclusion that you met me before. But that doesn't matter now." Well, I guess she's right. I mean, it wasn't those exact words that I used in my head, but it's pretty damn obvious that I knew her...Well, know her. Techinically. "Get your damn hand off me," I command, harshly, swatting her hand away from my face. "I would reply sassily but I don't think you need that right now," Author tells me. "How could I be so stupid? Is this what's going to happen?" "This is what's going to happen tomorrow. You're going to have a nice Christmas with Kalel. Your family cancels the Christmas party due to your mother having the stomach flu. Any other questions? Requests?" Author picks at my mind. "Take me away from here...." I mumble, yet she hears me quite clearly "Bu-" "I SAID TAKE ME AWAY FROM HERE!" Author looks at me as if she's seen a ghost. That was the worst combination of words I have ever used. She's literally a fucking ghost. But she looks...somewhat....kinda....surprised at what I just said. "Alright. We can go somewhere else," She snaps her fingers and the scene fades away, leaving us both in the darkness. "Where to next then? Anything you're curious about?" Author asks me, as if she completely forgot what had just happened. I guess she doesn't want to discuss it at this very moment. I guess I did get a bit loud....I don't yell that loud that often...It is abnormal for me, may I say. "Where do I want to go?" I ask. She's never really asked me that before...Why is she acting so nice towards me lately? It's kinda creeping me out to be honest. "Can we....can we go and see Ian in the future? Please?" I plead. If Christmas is techincally the future. Then that means....Ian's...departing...is going to happen. "Sure...I have the exact place we need to go."

(A/N) How are all of you today? Good? I hope so ^_^

Exactly two weeks until my birthday!

Hm? What's that? There's something else that needs addressing?

Oh, pardon me. I almost forgot.

*Ryan Minajj voice* MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU MOTHERFUCKKKKERRRRS