Chapter 10: You Deserve Better

We're at the smosh house once again. It seems so dark and gloomy...it's hard to explain. Well, considering it's like 2:00 a.m. something. "I'll be watching from afar what you say/do/think. I'm not gonna lie. But you won't be able to see me. It's a lot of work for a spirit to become visible to the alive." As creeped out as I am, she has been doing that this entire time. There's nothing to hide from her I guess. "You are correct once again. Keep the record going. See you," She replies, fading away. Okay, if I'm at the smosh house, and the lights are on...Ian has to be awake. I walk into the living room, still looking around for any movement. My eyes move around the room until they spot Ian, who is walking down the hallway. Ian is in nothing but his sweatpants as he walks to the bathroom. He walks into the bathroom, and leaves the door open. I follow slowly, taking each step gingerly. I peer around the ajar door. Ian takes off his sweatpants, however, underneath is a pair of boxer briefs. Oh. Wait...what's that on his body? It's all...red... I know what that is. There are scars up and down his arms, on his stomach, up and down his legs as well. He...he still does it. Ian looks in the mirror, and sighs, almost disappointedly. "This is the night," Ian murmurs to himself. He's not smiling, but he's not frowning either. "Ian. What do you mean?" I ask him. No reply. Oh right. He can't hear me what-so-ever. "Ian...please don't do this anymore..." I plead. Maybe if I beg and plead enough, he'll believe me. "Please, please, please, please," I beg to him, putting a hand on his shoulder and looking at him through the mirror as well. "Why can I never...why can I never be good enough?" Ian whispers, sighing somewhat quietly once again. "I just..." "You are good enough Ian. You're amazing..." Ian's face looks lightened a bit...but then dims once again. I hug him from behind. I know he can't feel me hug him...but I can feel him in my arms. Why's that? In the past...I couldn't feel him at all? Probably because it's the present. It's just a guess. "Please...Please Ian. Listen to me. You need to stop this..." Ian continues staring at himself in the mirror. He looks up and down. "Of course...wouldn't....with all these damn scars...." Is all I can hear, due to most of it being underneath his breath. "...everyone will just be better off," Ian finishes off his sentence that I didn't hear all of. What does he mean by "better off"? Better off? Better off with? Without? That...no...that can't mean...does he...No. I won't believe that. "Ian..." I say, letting my arms fall as he starts opens the cabinet that's above the toilet. Ian scrambles through his medicine cabinet. What is he looking for?  "Dammit...I just put it in here....I literally just bought two bottles." Maybe he has a headache. That's it...a headache...and he's looking for Advil or something. "Come on...where the fuck is it?!" Ian exclaims in frustration. "Ugh...I think I left it at her house." "Her?" I question. Does he have a girlfriend? Oh....my stomach is doing that weird feeling again. I can't explain it. But I don't like it. "I can't go back to my mom's house at this hour...She'll be pissed." Ohhhhhh. That makes sense. The feeling in my stomach goes away. "Ugggh," Ian whines, shutting the cabinet doors. "I guess I'll just have to buy some more in the morning. Why do I have to be so god damn stupid...." You're not. I promise. "Ian..." I wrap my arms around him once again. "Don't think like that...I love you." Wait what. 

(A/N) I SAW THE THINGY. I SAW THE HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES. IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING. But if you ask me the character development of Thorin was too quick and same goes with the ending. Overall, the ending felt rushed and it seemed like the loose ends were tied up...loosely. Does that make sense? BUT BESIDES THAT IT WAS AMAZING AND IM GIVING NO SPOILERS. GO AND SEE IT. NOW. 

PLEASE DO.

SERIOUSLY.

YOU REALLY NEED TO.

NOW.

I COMMAND YOU