Chapter 17: The Stones

"Anyways, Anthony. We're going to a place we haven't gone before. It's in the very near future, almost as if it's the present but technically it's in the future so we need to hurry before it becomes the present...or the past which is even worse." What. That made no fucking sense. "Um, you're making almost no sense." "Sorry, let me explain later, but we need to hurry. You're going to go into Ian's dream," Author tells me. "Ian's dreams...isn't that a bit too, you know, creepy? Invading his personal privacy like that?" I question her, raising an eyebrow. "It is a bit. But this specific dream is very important. You can see from Ian's perspective. You can see what he's going through....he's actually deeper than you think he is." "Well, yeah. He was in high school, but there's no way he's deep now. Ian's too funny to be deep." Author gives me "the bitch face" as I recognize it. She gives me that face a lot. "Really. Are you fucking....I'm done. Just go and see Ian's dream. Have fun," Author tells me, snapping. Clocks tick in my ear, and it all fades in. Ian is standing in the middle of a blank room. Everything is a bright white, almost blindingly white...except for three things. Ian, a high shelf, and a ladder. I can't quite see what's on the high shelf. It's a bit too high for me. Maybe if I climb that ladder over there I can see what's on top of it. Ian reaches for the high shelf, but can't quite reach. Hey, great minds think alike. He looks over at the ladder and starts to climb it. That is...until a stone hits one of the steps, knocking it off. Please get to the top, you're so close. I walk over to the stone and pick it up. It reads: "Stange". Ian keeps climbing the ladder. Keep going...I believe in you. Another stone hits another step, knocking it off. I pick that one up as well. It says: "Different". Ian keeps climbing, but more carefully and slowly now. I don't think I quite understand what's happening. Is this really what Ian dreams about? It's so...grim. The stones keep on coming. One after another, pelting themselves at the ladder. Ian keeps pushing to get to the top. To get to the shelf. To get to the shelf with an anonymous object on top of it that I don't even know. "GET OFF OF THAT THING!" I yell at the top of my lungs, hoping he'll listen to me. That's when a huge boulder with the word: "Worthless" hits the ladder, making it fall to the ground. Ian falls off of it, face first. "IAN!" I run over to him. Something pulls me back. More stones. They come one after one, hissing words into Ian's ear. "Fat" "Ugly" "Worthless" "Awful" "Horrible". One by one they got larger and larger. As the stones became larger, the room became darker. The hopefulness and light slowly going away with time and words. Ian kept trying to stand but fell down to his knees. "Die..." They whisper. "No one wil missssss you," They hiss like poisonious snakes to their prey. "Do it..." and with that, the words stop. "Don't do it..." I respond, trying to get closer to Ian, but I can't, it feels like I'm being held by chains from behind me. No stones pelt themselves at Ian. He lays on the ground with matter hair, blood dripping down his chin, tears rolling down his face and onto the ground. "Oh my god....oh my fucking god...." I pant. Calm down Anthony...this is only a dream. Only a fucking dream. This is only a dream. But Ian's dreaming it...what the fuck. It's so dark and dreary.  A minute passes until the words come again. "Do it...." but this time, not much time passes before the dreaded words can be heard again. "Do it. Do it," It goes like a record on repeat. Over and over, the words are repeated. Ian tries to block them out by cupping his hands around his ears. The repeating sentence gets louder and louder, similar to a chant. The words are so unbearable....and this isn't even my dream. "FINE I'LL DO IT!" Ian screams back. The sentence is no longer chanted, however, it is still repeating in a whisper. Don't do it. Don't do it for your friends. Your family. Your fans. For me.

(A/N) You could say they are....the rolling stones.

THAT WAS THE WORST JOKE I'VE EVER MADE

MORE UPDATES?!!? OH MAN. OH HOLY FUCKING JESUS IT'S A FUCKING CHRISTMAS FUCKING MIRACLE UP IN HERE. WOOOOOOO

EVERYONE LOVES UPDATES.

Right?

NO?

;-; *cries forever*