Chapter 8: Not A Dream

"This isn't a dream," I say out loud in awe. "You're real...I'm real...and that means what you just showed me was real...." "You are in fact correct." Author looks off into the distance of the emptiness. "I wish I wasn't..." I murmur, crossing my arms tightly. "Now I want you to do something." "Depends what it is," I sass back in response. Author simply chooses to ignore my sassiness and continues on speaking. "i need you to think back to your good memories with Ian." "I can't think of any off the top of my head," I tell a lie. I can, but I want to see what she knows/comes up with. "Think of what was going through your mind when you see the situations I put in front of you. Got it?" I nod to answer her instead of actually speaking. Author whips her hands around, and...what's that? A glowing light appears...as if she just had conjured it herself. Maybe she did? Now, Anthony don't think stupid. The light shines and gleams into my eyes, whirling and twirling as if it was dancing. It's actually quite beautiful in it's own way. The scene appears...but it's not like I'm in the scene. It's like I'm seeing it on a screen...like I'm watching it from a T.V. except there's no screen. It's just a mini scene in front of me. But I'm not...in it. It's hard to explain, but I tried to as best as I could. The scene is Ian and I, laying down on the beach. I remember this...this is when our moms forced us to go outside so we went to the beach...and it ended up being extremely hot outside...and we were hella annoyed. I overhear the ocean waves...and our conversation. "Ugh...I don't want to be in this damn hot weather anymore," Second complains. "Sammmmee," Ian agrees, sighing and flipping onto his stomach. "You know what?" Second thinks out loud. "What?" Ian sits up, curious as to what Second's idea is. "You and me...we move far away from this stupid hot weather. We can move to somewhere where it snows! Well...more than one centimeter," Second laughs. "But seriously...wouldn't that be awesome!?" He says almost way too enthusiastically. "I'm all for it," Ian beams. "I remember the inches of snow where I use to live." "Oh yeah! I forgot that you use to live more up north." (A/N ALL JUST FOR THE STORY MY CHILDREN. IDK IAN'S ENTIRE LIFE STORY SO BARE WITH ME) "What was it like?" Second questions Ian, listening carefully to each word Ian says. "Hmm," Ian taps his finger to his chin. "It's been a while since I lived there. But I remember that even if we had five feet of snow...we would still go to school as long as the roads weren't icy." "Really?" Second asks in disbelief, raising an eyebrow. "You're just joking yeah?" "Ummm, wish I wasn't. We rarely had a snow day," Ian laughs. It sounded crazy to me at the time, but when I visited his old state...man, it was cold as fuck. There was a shit ton of snow. "It's funny you two talked about that...because remember how I can read your mind? Even you remember that you two went to his birth-state and played in snow for the first time. The beach faded into a winter wonderland, with inches and inches of snow. "It's even better than I imagined," Second beamed. Ian gazed into Second's eyes. "Time's up," The scene disappeared. "No...just a little longer...please..." "What did you feel?" "Happiness, yadda yadda yadda now can we please look at more?" I plead. "I'm sorry, I would love to...but is there anything else you felt?" Love. What? Oh well, I don't remember what I thought. "Nothing else but happiness," I lie. Author sighs. "Here it comes," Her eerie voice retures. Damn, that voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard if you ask me personally. A crash is heard...of none other than the bell. The same bell from before. The exact same bell from this exact morning. Well...only if you consider 1:00 a.m. "this morning". BRRRRRRIIIIIIIUUUUUNNNNNGGGG goes the bell again. It has rung twice in a row now...Author, in a flash, takes my hand. I know what that means. It's 2:00 a.m. Now that I've visited my past...it's time to visit my future.

(A/N) I BROKE UP WITH MY BF AND I FEEL FUCKING FANTASTIC. Like, that wasn't even sarcasm. I think I prefer to have OTPs and fangirl over gay ships instead of being in a relationship thank you...