Graduation

Two years after the incident, thing have changed a lot in life. Noah and Tara's relationship have grown stronger than ever, and Noah waited patiently and stayed by Tara's side, until she's ready to take their relationship to a whole new level.

Tori had graduated from uni a year ago and is now a lawyer, she and Lee are still together, and Tori has decided to move back to Australia for good, to be with him, and her parents accepted her decision and Tori moves into Lee's apartment again, which is now her permanent home.

Lee is no longer a trainee doctor and is now an actual doctor, and he enjoys his job at saving lives and is happy with his relationship with Tori and her moving back to Australia with him.

Roxy had also graduated from Sydney Uni a year ago, and followed her dream career of becoming a model, in New York. She's still happily dating Kyle, who had move to New York with her and still resumes his job as a college security guard there.

Harlow is still at uni, still pursuing her future career of becoming a writer, and her engagement with her fiancé, Hendrix is still going strong. Harlow was delighted when he return back to Sydney, after he graduated from uni in Melbourne.

Noah and Tara still hasn't move in with each other just yet, as they're still studying at uni, and it is their final year until they pursue the career of their dreams. Today, is Noah and Tara's final day at uni, as they graduate.

On the morning of the graduation, Tara was getting ready in her graduation gown in her apartment. Harlow knock on her bedroom door. "T!", Harlow called out. "Yeah?", Tara asked. "Your parents are here!", Harlow replied. "Coming, Harls!", Tara replied, making sure she looks good.

After looking at herself in the mirror, Tara comes out of her room to greet her parents. "Hi.", Tara greeted as she hugs her them. "You ready for this?", Meg asked. "Yes, Mum. I am.", Tara smiled. The family then left the apartment and head to Sydney Uni.

Noah's family did the same and they all left for the Graduation. Roxy and Kyle flew back to Australia to watch Noah and Tara graduate. As the Graduation ceremony ended, Noah and Tara join their families and friends, who congratulate them.

"Let's go and celebrate!", Noah cried and everyone began to cheer, as they all left Sydney Uni. That night, they went to an Italian restaurant, called Criniti's in the city, to celebrate Noah and Tara's graduation. Everyone is enjoying pizzas, drinks and various Italian dishes on the table.

"To Noah and Tara!", Paul cheered, raising his glass of champagne. Then everyone raise their glasses with him. "To Noah and Tara", everyone cheered. Noah and Tara share a kiss as everyone raise their glasses. The night became a blast and it was the greatest day of their lives.

A week later, Noah and Tara are now pursuing their dreams. Noah is now an official police officer of the NSW Police Force and Tara has got accepted in a fashion design job back in America. Tara is happy, but is sad that she has to leave Noah again. Tara decided not to go, and stay with him instead.

But Noah encourages her to go back to America, and pursue her dream job, saying that he kept his promise to her that he'll always wait for her until she returns. So, Tara bought a plane ticket to fly back to America, to pursue her dreams.

The night before her flight, Tara texted Noah to come over to her apartment to see her, and he did, knocking on her door. Tara answers it. "Hey, I got your text.", Noah replied. "Yes, come in.", Tara replied, letting him inside her apartment.

Noah came inside and Tara closes the door behind him, and went into her room, whilst Noah was standing where he came in.

"So is everything ok?", Noah asked. "Yeah everything's ok actually.", Tara replied. "Ok, then why did you send me a message to come over?", he asked. "Can't I see my boyfriend the night before my flight?", Tara asked.

"Ok, if I'm here. May I ask, where's Harlow?", Noah asked. "She's actually staying over at Hendrix's for the night.", Tara replied. "So, is this I think it is?", he asked. Then, Tara came out of her room, topless and Noah looks at her.

"Yep, we've got the whole apartment to ourselves.", Tara sighed. Noah remain silent as he looks at her body. "I want to do this, tonight with you, Noah. Before I leave tomorrow.", Tara sighed. "You sure?", he asked. "Yeah.", Tara sighed. They both walk up to each other and kiss passionately.

Noah lifts Tara up in his arms and carried her into her room, where they made passionate love in the night.