The Anniversary and Noah's Proposal

It's been a month since Tori stayed in Australia and she and Lee have started a relationship. They announce their relationship to Tara and Noah, who are happy for them, as they both knew that their older siblings had a thing for each other.

Tori and Lee then told their parents, who are also happy for them. Tori and Lee tried to spend as much time as they can together before she flies back to America for uni. Another month later, it was Noah and Tara's one year anniversary, and Noah plans on taking Tara somewhere special.

The day before, after uni, Noah came to Lee for help and advice. "Lee! I need your help!", Noah cried. "On what?", Lee asked. "Tomorrow is a special day for Tara and I. You see, it's our one year anniversary and I want to take Tara somewhere special tomorrow night.", Noah replied. 

"You mean a fancy restaurant?", Lee asked. "Something like that, I want it to be somewhere romantic and near the ocean.", Noah smiled. "Oh, being so romantic for your girl, huh?", Lee asked. "Yeah, I want to be the most romantic guy that she could ever ask for.", Noah smiled. 

"Dude, you and Tara have only been dating for a year, and you plan this anniversary so special, like you two have been together for 5 years.", Lee laughed. "But it's our very first anniversary and I want our first to be special and I want her to make this night as the special night that she'll never forget.", Noah smiled. 

Lee laughs at him. "Are you going to help me or not?", Noah asked. "Yes, yes. Anything for your girl, bro.", Lee laughed and the two brothers share a laugh as they both start researching. The next day, it was Noah and Tara's one year anniversary and it was the weekends. 

Harlow goes the city to spend the day with her brothers, Harry and Trevor. While Roxy goes on her first date with Kyle. Tara was at home, making chocolate brownies in the kitchen, until she heard a knock on the door. Tara goes to the door and opens it and it was Noah. 

"Happy Anniversary.", Noah smiled. "Happy Anniversary.", Tara smiled. "Is anyone at home?", he asked. "No, Harlow's gone out with her brothers and Roxy is on her first date with Kyle. So I got the whole apartment to myself.", Tara smiled. 

Noah comes in and he pulls out a beautiful small bouquet of red roses, presenting them in front of Tara. "For you.", he smiled. Tara gasp and takes them in her hands. "Oh, they're beautiful. Thanks.", Tara smiled giving him a kiss and sniff the roses. 

"I should put these in water.", Tara replied, as she walks to the kitchen and pulls out a beautiful crystal vase, filling it with water. Noah came up to her from behind and held her waist. "So, what have you been up to?", Noah asked. 

"Umm, nothing much really, just baking something really special.", Tara replied. "Oh, what are you baking?", Noah asked. Tara place the roses into the vase and display them on the dining table. "I'm making chocolate brownies, your favourite.", Tara smiled, as she resuming mixing the brownie mix. 

"Oh my god!", Noah cried. Minutes later, Tara serves the baked chocolate brownies to Noah, offering him one and he takes a bite out of it. "So?", she asked. "It's so good! This is the best! Thanks, T!", Noah smiled. Tara smiles and kisses him. "So, are we doing anything tonight, since it's our anniversary?", Tara asked.

"Actually, yeah.", Noah smiled. "What is it?", Tara asked. "I've booked us at a restaurant at Manly.", Noah replied. "What?", Tara asked. "We're going to Manly for our one year anniversary, and I even booked us a hotel over there, so we'll be staying there tonight.", Noah smiled. 

"Sounds like a short romantic getaway.", Tara smiled. "Yes it is. So get ready, because we'll be leaving this afternoon and I'll pick you up later.", Noah replied. "Ok.", Tara smiled and they share a passionate kiss. That afternoon, Tara packed her bag and chose a beautiful dress for her anniversary date. 

Later, Noah came back to pick Tara up from her apartment. "You ready?", he asked. "Yep, let's go.", Tara smiled, as she pick up her bag and lock her apartment door. They drove to Manly and checked into their hotel, where they share a hotel room together. They later go for a swim at the beach.

That night, the couple return back to their hotel room to get ready for their anniversary dinner date. As Noah, who is wearing a formal casual button-up shirt and pants, waited outside the hotel room for Tara, who is finishing her final touches. 

"T-T, are you done?", he called out. "Almost.", Tara replied, doing the final touches of her lipstick. Then, Tara comes out of the door, wearing a beautiful purple, floral dress. Noah was struck when he saw her. "So, how do I look?", Tara asked. 

"You look beautiful, T. Like really beautiful.", Noah cried. "Thanks, sweet man. You look nice too.", Tara smiled, and they share a small kiss. "Shall we?", he asked, offering her his hand. Tara smiles and takes it. "Yes.", she smiles and they walk out of the hotel together, hand-in-hand. 

They walk and arrived to the restaurant near the beach called Hugo's and it was jammed pack inside and outside. "Gosh, I've never been to Hugo's before.", Tara replied. "Well, it's a really nice place isn't it?", Noah asked. "Yeah. I'm so excited!", Tara cried.

"Really?", he asked. "Of course!", Tara smiled. They went in and got to their tables, and Noah helps Tara with her seat once again, acting like a gentleman. "Thank you.", she smiled. "You're welcome.", Noah smiled as he took his seat. 

They later ordered their meal and a bottle of red wine. They clink their glasses of wine. "To our One-Year Anniversary.", Noah replied, clinking his glass of red wine to Tara's. "Happy Anniversary.", Tara smiled and they took a sip of it. 

"Wow, that's strong!", Tara cried. "Yeah, I know it can be strong at first, but you'll get used to it after a few sips.", Noah replied. After the date, the couple went on a romantic night stroll on the beach, where there's nobody, so it was perfect.

"Tonight has been amazing, thank you.", Tara smiled. "You're welcome.", Noah replied and they kiss. After their kiss, Tara looks at him, before grabbing his face and kisses him, which took him by surprise. She then kisses him again. Noah stops her. "Whoa! What was that?", Noah asked. 

"You know what I mean.", Tara replied. Noah knew what she meant, she wanted to sleep with him, to end their anniversary. Moments later, they returned to their hotel room, and they entered inside, whilst making out. 

Tara began to unbutton Noah's shirt and takes it off him. Noah began to unzip Tara's dress. As Tara was about to unbuckle his belt, Noah stops her by holding her hands. "Wait!", he cried. "What?", she asked. "Are you sure about this?", he asked. "Yes, I am.", Tara sighed.

Noah looks at her, before pulling her in for another kiss. He lifts her up in his arms and they ended up in the bedroom, where they made love for the first time. That same late night, Noah was outside on the balcony, holding a glass of water in hand, thinking to himself. 

Then, Tara came out to the balcony. Noah turns around to see her, standing there. "Any regrets?", she asked. He shook his head. "No. You?", he asked. Tara shook her head too. "Never.", she smiled, as she walks up to Noah and they share a kiss. 

"So, what are you doing out here?", she asked. "Just thinking.", he replied. "About what?", Tara asked. "I want us to move in together.", Noah replied. Tara was surprised when Noah asked her to move in with him. Tara was speechless. 

"You don't have to ask me now, you can tell me tomorrow. Just think about it.", Noah replied. "Ok. Come on, let's go back to bed.", Tara replied, as she drag him back inside.