The Confession of Love

Two hours later, Noah still hasn't woken up yet, leaving Tara worried for him. Tara goes on her phone and noticed a notification on her phone - a voice message from Noah. "Hmm, that's interesting." she replied. "What?", Tori asked.

"Noah left me a voice message, about 2 hours ago, before the accident.", Tara replied. "Play it.", Tori replied. Tara plays the voice message and she and Tori listen to it and Tara was crying when she listen to Noah's voice breaking in the message, and is surprised when Noah tells her that he loves her.

As the message ends, Tara was speechless. "He did that, is because he loves me?", she asked. "Well, he confessed the real reason why he wanted you to move in with him so badly. It sounds like he truly does love you, T.", Tori replied, comforting her sister. Tara sigh and held Tori's hand.

"You should go and see him, and tell him how you feel.", Tori replied. "I don't know Tori, he doesn't understand what "not ready" means, and he still keeps talking about the same subject over and over again.", Tara sighed. "Well, if you don't see him soon, you will regret it. You don't want that, do you?', Tori asked.

"No.", Tara sighed. "Then go and see him.", Tori replied. Tara sighs and she goes up and heads to Noah's room, as Lee join Tori by the waiting room. "She'll be ok?", Lee asked. "She'll be fine, don't worry about it.", Tori smiled.

Tara goes into Noah's room, where he was still lying there unconscious. She sat by his bedside and look at him. "I've got your voice message and I listened to it. It broke my heart when I heard you. Now I know the reason why you want us to move in together so badly. But I don't know if you really meant what you said. Do you really love me?", Tara sighed.

But Noah was still unconscious. "I don't know if you can hear me right now, but I want to tell you is that I love you too, Noah. I love you all my life and I hope you can hear me right now. Because I need you to wake up and tell me if you really love me.", Tara cried, as she held his hand.

She gets up and kisses his cold lips and cries, whilst looking and stroking his hair. She then leaves the room in tears. But unknowing to her, as the moment she left, Noah woke up. Tara left the hospital, whilst Tori and Lee stayed behind. Tori goes in to see Noah and she is surprised to see him wide awake.

"Noah!", Tori cried. "Tori!", Noah cried. Tori hugs Noah in her arms, and Noah hugs her back. "Where's Tara?", Noah asked. Back at her apartment, Tara was crying in Roxy and Harlow's arms. "I know you're upset, but Noah is going to be ok!", Harlow replied.

"You don't know that, Harls! He got into a serious accident, and hit his head pretty badly. What if he's in a coma or brain dead?!", Tara cried. "T! Calm down! You're overreacting right now!", Roxy replied. "Noah is going to be fine, trust us!", Harlow yelled.

"I shouldn't have let him go off like that. I should've let him stay.", Tara sighed. "T, listen to us, none of this is your fault. Don't ever blame yourself!", Roxy replied. Then a voice interrupted them, it was Noah. "She's right!", Noah replied. The girls turn and saw Noah, standing at the door with Lee and Tori.

Turns out Noah, only had a minor head injury and is discharged from the hospital. "We'll leave you all to it.", Tori replied, as she and Lee left the apartment. "Hey, Rox, let's go and give these two some privacy.", Harlow replied. "Yeah, sounds good. We'll be in the back.", Roxy smiled, as she and Harlow left.

Tara looks at Noah, whose head to wrapped in a bandage. "You regret for having me leave, but I don't blame you for it.", Noah replied. "You undead, bastard!", Tara yelled. Noah is unfazed by her words. "How did you wake up?", she asked. "I heard you, your voice broke down and heart broken.", Noah sighed.

"Oh my God, you mean, you heard everything that I said?", Tara asked. "Every word.", Noah replied. "Now that's creepy.", Tara replied. "You asked me, if I really meant it, when I told you that I love you. I did meant Tara, I meant every word of it.", Noah replied, as he walk close to her.

"I hate you.", Tara replied. "You love me, you said it.", Noah sighed, as he got closer and closer to her. Tara looks at him and later down, holding his hand, and placing it to her chest. A tear came down from her eye, as Noah wipes it off with his finger, before lifting her chin up with a finger to face him.

"I love you, Tara.", Noah sighed as he leans in and kisses her. Tara then kisses him back intimately. They both rest on each other's foreheads. "I love you too, Noah.", Tara sighed. Noah sighs with a smile. "Now you tell me.", Noah replied. Tara let out a laugh. "Idiot.", she smiled.

They both laugh at each other, as Tara tries to wipe her tears. "How's your head?", she asked, carefully touching his head. "Well, it still hurts, but I'll live.", Noah replied. Tara laugh at his words.

"So what happens now?", Tara asked. "Well, from now on, I will wait for you, until you are ready., for real this time.", Noah replied. "Really? You would do that?", Tara asked. "Yeah, of course.", Noah replied. Tara goes up to his face and kisses him, reconciling their relationship. They then embrace each other lovingly.

2 YEARS LATER...