The First Date

It's been 2 months since Tara returned to Australia and attended to Sydney University. She has been also living with her two housemates, Harlow and Roxy during those 2 months. Noah spends a lot of time with Tara, both at uni and at her apartment.

Sometimes, he would take her out to places for the day or evening, but the two never even on a proper first date. Until one Friday morning at uni, while Tara was getting her stuff ready for the day and talking to her friends, Noah came by. "Hey, Tara!", he called out.

"Oh hey, Noah!", she replied. Roxy then gave Harlow a little nudge. "I think we should leave these two to talk in private, don't we Harls?", Roxy asked. "Yeah, it's sounds like a good idea.", Harlow smiled, as she and Roxy left Tara with Noah.

"Hey, Tara.", he replied. "Yes?", she asked. "I was wondering if you would like to go out with me tonight?", Noah asked. Tara was surprised by his words. "As in like a date?", Tara asked. "Yeah. If you don't want to, you can say...", Noah replied, before Tara interrupted his words. "Yes!", she quickly replied.

"What?", he asked. "I said yes.", Tara smiled. "You want to go on a date with me?", Noah asked. "Yes. Yes!", Tara laughed. "Ok! I'll pick you tonight at 6pm?", Noah asked. "Sounds good.", Tara smiled. "Great! See you later, T-T.", Noah smiled, kissing her on the cheek before leaving for class.

Tara was surprised and she began to blush and held her face where he kissed her. Then the school bell rang and Tara runs to class. At lunch, Noah was sitting with his friends, away from Tara and her friends. "Hey, girls. I need your help on something.", Tara cried. "What?", Roxy asked.

"Noah has asked me on....a date!", she cried quietly. Both of Harlow and Roxy's mouths were dropped. "He what?", Harlow asked. "That's amazing!", Roxy cried, as the three girls formed a group hug together. "So when's the date?", Roxy asked. "Tonight.", Tara sighed. Roxy's reaction went nuts.

"Tonight?!", she asked in horror. "Yep.", Tara sighed. "Then, we have to get you ready right now!", Roxy cried, as she and Harlow grab Tara's arms and take her into Roxy's bedroom. "Wait, I need to take a shower!", Tara cried. Roxy rolled her eyes as Tara ran back to her room to take a shower.

After taking a quick shower, Roxy and Harlow takes Tara back to Roxy's bedroom to get herself ready for her first date. Roxy did Tara's make up, while Harlow dries Tara's hair, before Roxy styles it beautifully as Harlow chooses a few accessories.

Then, Roxy picks an outfit from her closet to let Tara wear for the night. After two disagreements on the two previous outfits, Tara came out, wearing light pink dress. "Perfect!", Harlow smiled. "You are ready for this date, T!", Roxy smiled.

Tara looks in the mirror and she was beautiful from head to toe. "I'm pretty as ever.", Tara sighed. "No, Tara. You are beautiful." Roxy replied. Then, almost at 6pm, Tara went to my room, to grab her phone and purse, while Harlow and Roxy are about to have dinner.

As she got everything she needs for the evening, the apartment door bell rang. Tara knew it's time for her to go on her very first date. "Ok, how do I look?", Tara asked. "It's perfect!", Roxy smiled. "You're ready, T.", Harlow replied.

"Ok.", Tara smiled, as she walks to the front door and opens it, to see Noah, at the front door, casually dressed with flowers in hand and a smile on his face. "Hi.", he greeted with a smile. "Hey.", Tara smiled. "How are you?", he asked. "I'm good.", she replied.

Noah kisses her on the cheek, as Roxy and Harlow get up from their seats to greet Noah. "I got you favourite flowers.", Noah replied, presenting her a beautiful small bunch of pink roses. "Oh, Noah. You remembered.", Tara cried. "Of course I remember. How can I ever forget your favourite flowers?", Noah asked with a smile.