Small Fluff: Your Last Name

It's nothing much but here's a 25k views special. It's just pure fluff with Megumin. It's rather short. That's why I called it Small Fluff.
_______________________________________

Three Years After They First Met

Y/n was running after a Megumin who was wearing his hoodie and was eating the sandwich he bought. She ran into his room and jumped onto his bed. She then pulled the covers up. Y/n opened the door quickly and pointed at her.

Y/n: What the hell?! I don't mind you taking my hoodie, but my sandwich?! Unacceptable!!!

Megumin giggled and then she pulled the covers over her head. Y/n had a tick mark on his face.

Y/n: At least get off. I'm going to take a nap.

Megumin: No.

Y/n: C'mon.

Megumin: No.

Y/n started to get angrier. He then sighed.

Y/n: Yare yare daze. Why do you keep taking my stuff? My hoodie, bed, food, and shirts. Could you stop?

Megumin: Nope.

Y/n: Jeez. What else are you going to steal from me?

Megumin poked her head out of the covers. She looked at Y/n and smiled at him.

Megumin: Your last name.

Y/n: Cou-

His eyes went wide and he started to blush. He seemed to stop moving.

Megumin: Also, if you're going to take a nap, just get under the covers with me.

Why the hell is there a tomato in this room? Oh, that's just Y/n. Y/n snapped out of it and began to shake his head.

Y/n: How can you say such embarrassing lines like it's nothing?!

Megumin: Because I love you.

Y/n was now blushing like an anime character. And that evening consisted of cuddling.

_______________________________________
This is for those people who really need to see some fluff between them. I'm grateful for all the support. I honestly did not expect to reach this many views. My motivation for this story has gone through the roof. You could probably tell by how frequently I upload now. Anyways, thanks for sticking around. Next goal is 50k!

Particle out