Season 2 Episode 3

Hello! I tried to finish this in one day, but it didn't work out, but I still got it up. That's good. Now enjoy this or I'll take away all of your toilet paper.
_______________________________________

Kazuma&Megumin&Y/n: Explosions, explosions, la la la! Explosions, explosions, la la la!

Kazuma: Despite still being a suspect, my daily routine with Megumin and Y/n continued.

Megumin: Explosion!

Kazuma: On rainy days...

Y/n: ...losion!

Kazuma: And on snowy days...

Megumin: ...sion!

Kazuma: Even on peaceful afternoons!

Y/n&Megumin: ...n!

A massive explosion appeared in the middle of Water Dragon's Pond. (Fun Fact: When Y/n uses his Heavenly Sharingan the tips of his hair turn the same color as Aqua's hair.) The explosion caused a lot of water to fly into the air. The water began to fall to the ground like rain droplets. Also, a rainbow appeared. Both Megumin and Y/n fell to the ground. Y/n had a sudden moment of realization.

Megumin: What do you think of this lovely rainbow? I give it 120 points!

Kazuma was looking at the rainbow with tears falling from his eyes.

Kazuma&Y/n: What am I even doing?

Y/n: What am I actually doing with my life?

Kazuma: I can't keep this up!

_______________________________________
Time skip brought to you by chibi Y/n unda da sea. (Fun Fact: Y/n can breathe under water if he has his Heavenly Sharingan activated.)

Kazuma, Y/n, Aqua, and Megumin were sitting at a table with two cups of water on it. Aqua and Megumin's stomachs began to growl.

Kazuma: Tomorrow we're going to a dungeon.

Megumin: No.

Y/n: Yes, we are.

Megumin: No, no way!

Kazuma&Y/n: We are! We are!

Megumin: I mean, I'm practically useless inside a dungeon! I can't use explosion magic, which makes me an ordinary civilian!

When Megumin began to cutely whine, Y/n felt a tight feeling in his chest. He looked down and put his hand on his chest.

Y/n: What is this feeling? It's super annoying.

Kazuma: Remember when you joined up with us, and you said you'd carry our bags, or whatever we needed?

Megumin looked down when Kazuma said that.

Aqua: Hey, can't we wait until Darkness gets back?

Kazuma stood up and slammed his hand on the table.

Kazuma: LISTEN TO ME! Right now, we've got as much debt as some countries!

Y/n: WE DO?!?

Kazuma: If we don't do something, we'll starve to death! How can you guys not understand this?!

Aqua: Even though I'm being paid more now for folding those milk cartons?

Kazuma: Stupid!

Aqua: Even though I've been selling vegetables non-stop?