Episode 4

Kazuma: Create water!

A stream of water came out of Kazuma's hand which ended up being in a cup which he drank

Darkness: Kazuma, I had my armour repaird from the bounty I received from the cabbage harvest. Does it not look brilliant, what do you think?

Kazuma: Looks like the kind of junk a spoiled ass son of an aristocrat would wear.

Y/n: It does look nice but I gotta agree with Kazuma. Mine was a mixed complement I complimented you and insulted you.

Darkness: Oh honestly would it hurt you to pay a lady an ACTUAL compliment now and again. You're so rough, you never show me any mercy.

Y/n: What the?!

Kazuma:Sorry this other weirdo is distracting me if someone doesn't stop her in a sec she's gonna out perv you.

They all turned to a Megumin who was rubbing her body on her new staff

Megumin: I love you Manatite staff with your throbbing magical power *moaning*

Y/n: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?! DON'T DO THIS IN PUBLIC!! DO IT AT HOME OR SOMETHING! NO ONE WANTS TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOU!!! I'M ABOUT TO FUCKING DROPKICK YOU!!! THAT'S IT, I'M TO GOING END YOUR CAREER!

Megumin: AHHHHH! You kicked me! Why would you do that!?!

Y/n: You were about to fucking release a different type of explo-

Y/n was cut off by an even louder voice

Aqua: THAT'S ALL?! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL HERE?! I CAUGHT A TON OF CABBAGES AND THAT'S ALL YOU'RE OFFERING!!!

Luna: Well actually-

Aqua:GO ON!

Luna: I checked your haul but I'm afraid most of what you caught was actually lettuce.

Aqua: Why is there lettuce mixed in with all my cabbages!?

Darkness: It's true, lettuce does have a low redemption value.

Kazuma: You learn something new everyday.

Y/n: This kinda of reminds me of something with all the cabbage talk. Heh, MY CABBAGES!! Heh, man I love that show.

Aqua turned around in anger and started walking towards Kazuma, Darkness, and Y/n

Aqua: Oohhhh Kazuma *giggle* how much did you get from the last quest do tell.

Y/n: GOLD DIGGER!!!!

Aqua: SHUT UP YOU SHUT IN NEET.

Y/n: WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? I GO OUTSIDE EVERYDAY!!!

Kazuma: About a million.

Everyone was shocked except Y/n due to the fact Y/n and Kazuma share their money and their buying history and everytime they earn

Aqua&Megumin&Darkness: 1 million!?

Aqua: Um Kazuma, I've been meaning to tell you for awhile, but I think you're....... cool yeah that's the word cool.

Y/n: I like cats.

Said the weeb confusing Aqua then Kazuma spoke

Kazuma: God will you stop trying to butter me up! Just tell me what you want and get it over with!

Aqua then started to whimper then she laid down her stomach on the table and started shaking Kazuma

Y/n: Why do I hear sad music?