The Truth Revealed

(Delaven's POV)

Fredbear and Freddy both looked at each other and Springtrap got excited to finally defeat Freddy, leaving me with Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. "Get him, Fredbear!" Springtrap said. Fredbear charged at Freddy and threw him to the ground. Bonnie and Chica got afraid and Fredbear looked at us. "Kid, run!" Bonnie said, pushing me out of the way. "No!" I said.

Fredbear knocked Chica back and threw Bonnie to her. I felt myself clench my fists and getting angry. What is wrong with me? Just then, Fredbear looked at me and walked towards me. "Kid!" Bonnie said. I looked and noticed Fredbear. I braced for impact, but I heard Foxy growl at Fredbear. I looked and realized he was strangling him and stabbed him with his hook. "Get him, Foxy. Come on." I chanted. But, Fredbear's eyes glew and he knocked Foxy to a wall. "No!" I said. Fredbear kicked him aside and looked at Freddy.

As he walked to Freddy, I took the chance to get to Foxy. He was unconscious. I shook him and begged for him to wake up.

(Foxy's POV)

I felt someone shaking me. I woke up and looked to see the same kid. "Foxy, you alright?" He asked. "Yeah. Somehow." I said. "Your dear Mangle. She was so useful for my plans. Foxy, I'm so sorry. I had to switch her off to bring Fredbear back.  But, don't be sad. She's still living inside him, locked away. You should feel delighted. I did her a favor. Now she doesn't have to look like this anymore. And you, Del. Be thankful I'm sparing your life. At least you won't have to share the same fate as I did your mother." Springtrap said. "What?" I asked. "I killed his mother. She was a nuisance, so I took care of her like I should have a long time ago. And now, Freddy will die along with his wife." Springtrap said.

He then walked away and I clenched my fist, but as I was about to get up, I looked at the kid named Del and realized he was shaking. "Del?" I asked. I then heard him growling in anger and I looked at his fists and realized he was bleeding from his hands. "A favor? You just keep killing innocent people one after another! Even Mangle and my mom! YOU COWARD!!!!!!!!" Del said as he roared in rage. He then charged at Springtrap and pierced his hand through his body. His fist was now covered in blood and I just stared in surprise.

I then stood up and Del pulled his hand out. "Del?" I asked. Del looked at me and he soon realized what he did. "Oh my God. That was so violent." Del said as he looked at his hand. "Yeah. I mean, I was about to do the same thing, but you beat me to it." I said. "Wait, he said something about Freddy being my mom's husband. But, if that's true, then does that mean that-?" As Del was about to finish what he said, I heard something roared at us. I looked to see Fredbear, ready to attack us. "Del, get behind me!" I said.

(Delaven's POV)

As Fredbear was about to attack us, Freddy came up from behind and hit him with the malice. "No, Freddy, stop! Mangle is not dead! She must be inside that monster, somehow. I don't know what that means, but maybe there's a way to bring her back. A button, a lever. There must be something." Foxy said. "Foxy's right. We need to find a way to wake her up." I said. "Give my greetings to Mangle." Someone said. Me and Foxy looked and saw Springtrap with the reset button? Wait. "Foxy, look out!" I warned. I rushed to him, but Springtrap pushed the button as soon as I grabbed him.

He fell to the ground and landed on top of me. Everyone looked in shock and I can't believe I was too late.