Thank You

(Mangle's POV)

As I sat here, I heard footsteps coming to me. I looked to see Del and got scared a little. "Easy, easy. Relax. I'm not here to hurt you." Del said. I calmed down a little and just stood there. "I, uh, brought you something to drink. I mean, if your thirsty. It's just water." Del said as he set a cup down. I looked at it and he was telling the truth. I then saw my reflection and gasped and looked away.

"What?" Del asked. "Sorry. I just can't go through one day without having to look at myself in the mirror." I said. "Oh. I can see why." Del said. "Yeah." I said. "You want me to help you out? Just want to help." Del said. I looked at him and nodded a little. He then picked it up and handed it to me and I took it and drank a small sip. "Refreshing." I said. "If that isn't enough, I can get you more." Del said. "No. I'm alright. Thanks for offering, though." I said. "OK. You want something else?" Del asked. I'm actually surprised.

Why does he want to help me? I mean, I overheard everything, but I didn't think he meant it. "Why are you being so nice to me as if you want to help me?" I asked. "Cause it's how I was born. It's how I am." Del said. "Really? I thought you were as bad as Springtrap, but your like me." I said. "Well, I was raised by my Mom." Del said. "Where is she?" I asked. Del gasped and looked away. I then realized why and now, I'm regretting asking him. "Oh. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up." I said. 

"It's alright." Del said. "Huh?" I asked. "It's alright, Mangle. I'm over it. Almost." Del said. I looked way and sighed, still regretting.

(Delaven's POV)

I looked at Mangle and noticed she was looking away. She's probably regretting asking me. "My mom is dead. And as for my Dad? Well, I never met him." I said. "You don't have a Dad?" Mangle asked. "No, I do, but my Mom never told me cause she had her reasons that I can understand." I said. "Like what?" Mangle asked. I looked at Mangle and held her shoulders while looking at her in the eyes. Well, eye. 

"I can tell you everything. If your having a hard time understanding." I said. "No. You don't have to." Mangle said. "I want to, actually. Your the first person I've ever told." I said. "What?" Mangle asked. "I'll explain everything." I said.

(Mangle's POV)

After Del told me the whole story about his childhood, I had a hard time believing it. Especially the part where his mother died in a fire. I then looked at Del and was shocked at what I'm seeing. He's shedding tears. "This is all my fault. I never should have left her." Del said, crying. He tried to wipe them away, but they kept coming. I thought about something and came to a decision.

(Delaven's POV)

As I kept crying, I then felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. I then noticed Mangle is hugging me? "I'm sorry this all had to happen to you." Mangle said. I hugged her back and cried hard. Mangle tried to calm me down the same Mom did when I was young. She pat on my back gently and assured me that it's alright. I smiled and calmed down a little. I think I have found a new best friend.