Mind Games Part 1

(Delaven's POV)

I stared in fright. Fredbear's back? This is not good! "What is this? What are you trying to do?!" Mangle asked, afraid. "You better start explaining!" I said. "Isn't it obvious!?! It's Fredbear! I re-built him while Delaven wasn't paying attention! Piece by piece, I've used all the original parts that I could find. Well, almost." Springtrap said. I walked up to her and kept her close to me. 

"This doesn't have anything to do with us! What did we ever do to you to deserve this?!" I asked. "You see, Delaven and Mangle, Freddy has used some parts of Fredbear to build the new animatronics. Mostly, it was a bunch of bolts. Nothing really important. But unfortunately, the chip containing his personality was taken too." Springtrap said as we both looked at the blueprints. 

"You're insane!" We both said. "I was searching for that chip everywhere. And finally, I found it! Because I found you, Mangle!!" Springtrap said as he pointed at her. I tried to process what he meant. "Wait. You don't mean!" I said, surprised. Mangle stared in surprise, as well. "It's inside her, Delaven! The chip is inside her!" Springtrap said. I stepped in front of Mangle to protect her. "No! You're lying!" Mangle said. "Why her of all people?!" I asked.

"I've read the drafts of the projects. There's no doubt about it! Fredbear's essence is contained within her! Naturally, the chip was dormant, but I've found the way to wake it up again!" Springtrap said as we both looked at the ring on Fredbear and the remote that Springtrap brought out. 

"Wait, what will happen to Mangle when you wake him up?!" I asked as I was about to get angry. "She will sadly be turned off to allow my friend to live. But, it's a necessary sacrifice." Springtrap said. My fists clenched so hard as I get angrier by the second, I felt blood pouring out of my hands. It hurts, but I don't care right now. The only thing I care about is stopping him before he could wake him up. "No. I won't let you!" I said. "You really intend to stand in my way? Know your place, boy!" Springtrap said. 

I growled and was about to charge, but I felt something grab my wrist. I looked to see Mangle holding me down. "I'll do it. If that's what it takes." Mangle said. "What?" I asked. "Good girl." Springtrap said. "But first, I want to talk to Del. Alone." Mangle said. "Whatever you want. I've waited this long. Take as long as you want, my dear." Springtrap said. He then walked away, leaving me and Mangle alone.