[2] Detention

Louis POV:

I am currently at detention and honestly, it's hell.

Harry is beside me, apparently you have to sit next to someone when your in detention just in case you don't know anything you're solving. No one does their homework and it's pretty stupid.

The reason I wanna sit alone is because then I don't need to be afraid of the person next to me looking at me. I know I'm ugly and I just need no more bullying than already. There is no teacher in front of me and me and the Harry kid are the only one.

Three more days, and I'm out of here.

I'm a gay A student──see what I did there?──and I'm pretty proud. All of the high school shit that's happening right now won't matter once I graduate so I try not to get the hatful words to my heart. I mean I do have my breakdowns but it never came to a dangerous point. If you get what I mean..

"Um, Louis, can you help me with this?" Oh.

"Yeah, sure," I quietly answered.

I looked at his book and damn he doesn't know that question!? This has to be the easiest section I've ever learned my entire 17 years of existence.

18. Find y.
a- 3x=5y+7
b- 6k=6y+45
c- 89y=89y-0

"Give me your pencil," I said confidently and he gave it to me. I brought his notebook closer to I can write and started explaining.

"For a, you're gonna have to replace x with 0 to find y," I wrote down what I spoke slowly. "Once you replaced it, you're gonna move y to the side so it'll be alone and x is gone so it doesn't matter anymore," I put a line on x so I know it's gone. "And from there you're gonna solve. Understood?"

I looked at Harry and he was already looking at me. Probably thinking of what an ugly meat I am. I turned my face quickly and shoved his notebook and book to the floor and put my head on the table. Well, this was fun.

After ten more minutes of uncomfortable silence, Harry spoke up. "What's your favourite song?"

As always, I ignored him and didn't answer him -neither did I glance because why would I?

"Well, my favourite song has to be Aliens Exists by Blink 182-"

Louis eyes widened. He darted his head towards harry and exclaimed,"Your kidding! I love that band and especially the song, oh my god!"

Finally someone has the same music taste as me!

Harry grinned. "Really? How about After Midnight?!"

"Oh my god! The song and the music video was amazing!"

"I know right! They were so cute! How they both sneaked out of their rooms and started ruining the building!"

"The part where they both jumped in the pool was the funniest part! I couldn't get it out of my head for almost 3 days!" Louis laughed, squinting his eyes -wrinkles forming in his eyes.

"And I just love how she put sex letters on the guys' chest!" Harry laughed.

"And when they rolled with the wheel chairs by the curtains!" Louis laughed hard.

"It was so cute! They make a perfect couple."

"Yeah," Louis smiled at Harry.

That was their moment. Blue eyes meeting green ones. Butterflies started forming in both of the boys' stomach. Harry knew he had a crush on Louis and he had no problem with it but Louis still refused.

"You're really pretty," Harry whispered.

His eyes widened after he realised what he just said.

"I-I'm sorry,"

"For what?" Confusion filled Louis face.

"Nothing," Harry gave him a warm smile. Thank god he didn't hear me. Harry thought.

And that moment, Louis felt safe. He didn't think about Harry finding him ugly. He didn't think once about his appearance. And for one in awhile, he was happy.

"You two are dismissed," the detention teacher said -Mrs. Hellion.

Louis got up and swung his bag on his shoulder and left the class without a word or a glance at harry. Harry should know, only because they had their 'moment' doesn't mean they're all of a sudden friends.

Louis never liked Harry (he kept on telling himself) (not even as a friend) but after he figured out that he as well likes Blink-182, he started liking the guy but he is in no way interested in becoming friends with the green eyed boy.

He got out of the school doors and huffed. Now he has to walk 20 minutes. He groaned, throwing his head back. His parent really have to get him a car. They won't since "he's still too young".

He started walking down the stairs with his, as always, head down.

"Louis!" He heard the oh so similar voice belonging to a certain curly headed boy.

The boy stopped walking and waited till Harry reached.

"Um, d-do you want me t-to, uh, take you h-home?" He stuttered with a gulp.

Louis thought about it. Well, I don't want to walk 20 minutes home so.

Louis nodded and Harry grinned, his heart skipping a beat.

And by that, they both started walking silently to the car.

"That's my car," Harry pointed in front of them. It was a black Range Rover and Louis felt ashamed.

He was richer, older and yet he doesn't have a car.

Harry took out his keys from his pockets and unlocked the car.

Harry left to the drivers side while Louis at the passengers side.

"Aren't you not allowed to drive? You're 17, right?" Louis wondered. His bag was on his thighs and his head was hung low, fidgeting with his tiny hands.

"Well, no one has to know," Harry cheekily said which made Louis lips tug a bit.

He started the engines and asked,"Where do you live?"

After Louis told him his house address (he really didn't want to but had to), Harry started driving.

The car ride was silent, and since louis house was a bit far, Harry had to start a conversation. The silence was uncomfortable and he can feel the tension.

"So Louis," he started, clearing his throat. "How old are you?"

Louis had this urge to answer so he did,"17."

"Oh, cool. Me too."

Louis nodded, not really caring.

He sighed, just wanting to go home.

After 10 minutes, since they drove by a car, they reached Louis' home and harry tried not to gawk cause damn the house was big.

They had a gate. A fucking gate. The house was huge, not as huge as a mansion though. It's just Harry has never seen a house like that face-to-face before -only on Internet and stuff. The walls were white, with all the lights on of the rooms making the house bright and beautiful. The garden, so green and perfectly mowed, and the flowers -it was just so beautifully perfect. Just like Louis.

"Thanks Harry," I plainly said.

Harry nodded even though Louis couldn't see him. Louis opened the door and before he stepped a foot on the ground, Harry grabbed his arm refraining him from going down.

Louis looked at him weirdly, why the hell is he grabbing my arm?

"You looked really pretty today,"

GOOD?