[7] I Like You

"Harry, you still have after school for the next two days and since you're here again, I'm gonna have to add more days," the principle sighed. "and Louis, after school for two days."

Louis nodded, not wanting to argue.

Harry looked at Louis for a second and moved his attention back at their principle.

"Starting from today, by the way. And, I'm gonna need someone to clean up two classes-"

"But theres a cleaner for a reason," Harry said.

"Yeah, I know that. This is just another punishment," he smiled. "The more in trouble you get, the more punishment I give."

Harry huffed, rolling his eyes.

"Understood?" Louis nodded, wanting to cry. His dad is so going to kill him.

Louis and Harry walked out of the office and started wandering around outside since they can't go back to class.

"So? Um, how are you?" Harry asked awkwardly.

"Fine, fine. You?" Louis asked back.

"Fine, yeah, same," Harry smiled at him.

"The sky looks pretty amazing," Louis said, looking up.

"Not as amazing as you though," Harry blurted out.

He quickly covered his mouth. "S-sorry about th-that,"

"Did you mean it?" Louis said blushing.

"Yeah, yeah. I meant it,"

Louis looked up at him, smiling at him.

"Thank you," Louis thanked.

"It's alright," Harry bit his lip to stop a huge grin forming. But he couldn't.

"Why are you grinning so big?" Louis chuckled.

"Because you're talking to me," Harry answered truthfully.

"You really do like me, don't you?" Louis said stopping. Harry stopped walking too.

"How'd you know?"

"Everyone talks about it," Louis shrugged. "I thought it was a lie."

"Well," Harry stepped closer to him, closing the gap between them. "It isn't."

Harry removed a bit of hair that was on Louis' face and smiled, leaning a bit.

"Do you mind if I kissed you?" Harry whispered.

Their noses were touching.

"No," Louis said nervously.

Harry smiled.

He leaned a bit more and their lips touched, sparks and butterflies filling both of the boys' stomach.

The kiss was innocent. Tongue wasn't in involved in any way.

It first started with small pecks until their lips started moving together perfectly. It's like their lips were made for each other.

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' waist whilst Louis' arms were around Harry's neck.

Minutes later, they pulled away wanting air.

Louis blushed and Harry smiled.

"Do you like me, Louis?"

"I think so," Louis nodded.

"You think so?" Harty raised his eyebrows.

"Okay, fine. Yes, I actually do," Louis rolled his eyes playfully.

Harry nudged his nose with Louis' and connected his lips with Louis again.

Louis didn't mind. He loved kissing Harry.

fluff fluff fluff :3
so this story will only have about ten to fifteen chapters. it'll only involve fluff bc this story will only be a calm and maybe cute story :))

[477 words]