[9] Boyfriends

After ten minutes of driving to Harry's house, Harry parked his black Range Rover in the garage.

He ran to Louis' side and opened the door for him.

"Thanks," Louis blushed.

Harry smiled,"No problem, sweetheart."

He put his hand on Louis' waist and walked to the door. He unlocked it and said,"My mom will be home in an hour, by the way. Also, did you let your mom know that you'll be here?"

We're gonna be alone

Like totally alone

"Yeah," Louis nodded.

"Are you hungry?" Harry asked.

Louis was too scared and nervous to actually say yes so instead he shook his head.

"Are you sure?" Louis nodded. "You don't need to be shy, you know."

"I-I'm not shy," he stuttered.

Harry shrugged and held his hand out to take Louis' bag and Louis gladly gave it to him since his shoulder was killing him.

"Really?" Harry stepped towards him. He wrapped his arms around Louis' waist and pulled him slowly to himself.

"Y-yeah," Louis said truthfully.

He wasn't shy, he was nervous.

Very nervous

Their chests were touching and Louis could swear he could feel Harry's heart beating.

Harry leaned in and Louis was very sure that Harry could hear it.

"I would kiss you, but I'm way too hungry," Harry said. He grabbed his face and kissed his forehead.

He walked to the kitchen and sighed.

You could always eat me out, though

Louis' eyes widened and shook the thoughts off of his head.

He followed Harry to the kitchen and sat down on one of the chair that was facing the refrigerator, having a perfect view of Harry's back.

"My mom made black rice, but I know you're not a big fan of it so we could order outside?" Harry asked. He took out the rice for himself and set it on fire.

"And how would you know that?" Louis leaned on his back, crossing his arms with a smirk.

"I-um, just do," Harry shrugged, playing it cool but he was mentally slapping himself. "You want pizza?"

Yes please!

"I don't mind," Louis shrugged.

Harry grabbed his cell from his back pocket of his jeans and scrolled through his contacts trying to fond pizza hut's number.

Once he found it, he dialed it and ordered one cheese pizza, one mixed and one margarita. After the woman told him how much it costs, and Harry gave her his address, he hung up with a 'thank you'.

"Three pizza?" Louis laughed. "Are you trying to make me fat?"

"You caught me," Harry smiled and Louis poked out his tongue.