[4] His house

Here's an adorable larry picture
(=^-ω-^=) Comments & votes are always appreciated! Enjoy xx

My hand hesitantly reached over to his houses' doorbell and rang on it once.

I ruffled my hair a bit, making sure they aren't standing like crazy. I brought my ear to the door, making sure that there is no one coming so I can take out my mirror and check myself out.

Once I made sure of that, I took out the mirror that was in my pocket and looked at myself well.

My hair was standing up like crazy.

I should've brushed it but I knew it was gonna be worse; cause hello this is curls were talking about.

I stick my tongue out, concentrating on making my hair perfect-ish.

I heard someone clearing their throat and I slowly looked up seeing Louis by the door with an awkward smile.

My eyes widened and I quickly threw the mirror to somewhere on the ground, making a loud crack noise.

"Louis! Hi, uh, I... That was, um, my hair, it's was... Hi."

Louis laughed. "Hello, Harry."

I looked up at him up and down. He was in his pajamas and they were so cute on him. His body is so tiny. The pants of the pajamas weren't tight. His t-shirt was over-seized and all I wanted to do right now is cuddle with him, kiss him and call him mine. I-

"Harry!" Louis cut off my thoughts.

"Huh? What?"

"I said, do you want to come in?" Louis repeated.

"Oh, yeah, o-of course," I smiled as I made my way in.

I heard the door shut behind me and Louis made his presence in front of me.

"Sorry for not changing, I just feel really comfortable in these." He blushed.

I smiled fondly at him and told him that it was okay and that I didn't mind one bit.

"Mom! Harry's here! We'll be up studying," louis shouted.

"Alright, dear. I'll be down if you wanted me," his mom shouted back.

Their voices were a bit similar.

"Up this way," Louis instructed as he made his way upstairs that was right in front of the door. It was the circle type of stair with approximately twenty-seven steps. Not that I counted. Nope.

"That's my room,"

His room is the left side of the stairs.

He opened the door and, wow, his room is truly beautiful.

His walls were heavenly white. There were no posters whatsoever. Only one picture hanging above his bed that consisted of his family. He looks so cute. His bed was king-sized and I just can't get the image out of my head of us cuddling in that bed. Him snoring. Ugh.

"Nice room you've got,"

Heavenly.

"Thanks, shall we start?"

"Of course. I brought my books too," i sheepishly said.

"Oh, that's better actually," Louis stated.

You don't wanna share a book with me? Oh.

He sat down on his bed and patted the bed, motioning me to come sit.

I sat down with one leg on the other, sitting in the Indian style way.

"Let's start with pages forty-one till seventy-nine," Louis said with excitement in his voice.