[1] Introduction

Harry's POV:

I don't know how it happened, I really don't. All I knew is that one morning I woke up thinking about him and before I fell asleep, I thought about him, too.

The person you think of before you fall asleep and after you've woken up, is either the cause of your pain or someone you love.

He isn't even that attractive- ok that's a lie. He's super duper attractive but I really don't know why everyone finds the guy ugly, I mean he's really beautiful. No, I've never spoken to the poor boy before but I know some things about him.

For sure, I know that he's nice because you can just tell. I know he's gay, the boy wears fucking suspenders! I know I'm being a stereotype, but come on if you lay an eye on him, you'll straight away know that he's gay. It doesn't take a genius. And man those suspenders make his bum look huge! I've been wanting to touch that bum since day one! I really wanna label him mine.

Moving on, he goes to the same school as me-- obviously. And he sits next to me in math class! But the sad thing is, is that his head is always hung low. You really can't see his face. Whenever the teacher asks him a question, he doesn't look up, he answers and, of course, the answer is correct. He's a pretty smart kid if I'm being honest and if he would support me, I would be concentrating on his lips, not him. Oops.

Poor boy, everyone always call him names. "You're so ugly, get a surgery! You have the money!" "Ew you twink get away from me!"

Yes, you heard that right, he has the money. His dad owns a company that's known all around the world and his mom is a fashion designer which I find pretty cool! And she's famous so that means Louis is particularly too!

He also gets hate on twitter-- not that I've been stalking him. I've just gone the through the Louis Tomlinson tag and well, the comments were pretty nasty. He's attractive and people should learn that if they don't have something nice to say then they shouldn't say anything at all.

I haven't really discussed about my life. Wow, I am really in love with him.

Anyways, I have a mom and a dad. They had sex one night without using a condom and nine months later, they brought me to life. I'm a happy person, hyper-ed all the time. If you hear a laughter from the end of the hall from the cafeteria, that's me. I'm a pretty loud person, too, and I'm pretty sure I'm louder in bed. Hm, maybe Louis can take away my virginity. Let's hope for the best.

My dad's name is Desmond and he works at Louis's dad's company! Called The Falcon Group and man the place is literally luxurious. The walls are all painted white-- I'm getting off topic, sorry. My moms name is Anne and she doesn't work, not that she didn't get a degree or anything, but she's just too lazy and our dad gets enough money for four people anyway.

Yes, I have an older sister (she's very annoying). Her name is Gemma and she's really pretty. I'd totally go for her if she wasn't my sister and if I weren't gay. But sadly, she's going off to college in Sydney in a couple of weeks and I'll really miss her annoying-ness.

My family knows I'm gay and I'm pretty happy they accepted me. When I told my mom she said she already knew. First I suspected she was a gaydar but then she told me she knows her son well enough. My sister just laughed it off and my dad shrugged, saying he'll love me no matter what.

Finally, the bell rang signally the first period finished. And I have Math right now which is awesome cause I'll get to be with Louis, Louis the Louis!

I wonder if he knows how much I love him. Yes, love and I'm pretty positive of my feelings towards him.

I put my English books back in my bag with my pencil case and other stuff that were on my table and headed to the door. On my way out, I saw Nick Grimshaw- he's my childhood friend but we were never close enough. I gave him a warm smile while he waved and I walked passed him to my next class, Math! The main reason I love math is because I would sit next to Louis, really or else I would've hated it.