The owner of said tie is seated on the edge of Javier's desk, he's leaning over as Javier's grip on his tie tightens and their lips meet.

Interesting.

''Am I interrupting something?'' The question leaves my lips teasingly as a smirk shapes my mouth.

They both break away from the kiss, Javier sitting up straight in his chair, clearing his throat as the guy that I intend to get to know very well, stalker level well, stands up, readjusting his tie around his neck.

''Well this is one hell of a meeting,'' I say, stepping into the office and attempting to close the door behind me but in bursts Natalia, nudging me to the side as she enters the office as well.

''I tried to tell him you were busy, Mr. Stark,'' She says to Javier, throwing me a stern look before turning her gaze back to him.

I roll my eyes.

''It's fine Natalia. Can you show Mr. Lewis to his car?''

''Yes sir,'' She replies, walking over to the door and gesturing to this 'Mr. Lewis' guy to exit first.

As if.

I step in front of him as he goes to head for the door. A smile on my lips as I extend my hand to him.

''Damien,'' I say as he grips my hand, giving it a firm shake.

''Adrian,'' He replies, his british accent thick as he lets his hand fall back to his side.

''What do you do, Adrian?'' I ask curiously.

I have never seen this guy nor heard of him a day in my life.

His ginger brown hair sits in tight curls on his head and his blue eyes are soft but piercing, something of the charming sorts.

From the expensive suit that he's wearing clearly he's someone of importance.

Important enough to be locking lips with Javier Stark.

Yet again, interesting.

''Well right now,'' Javier says, not looking up from the screen of his computer. ''He's leaving my office.''

Adrian smiles in Javier's direction, giving me a nod as he walks out of the office with Natalia, closing the door on their way out.

''Well I suppose it's needless to ask if you had a good time on your business trip to Europe. Anything to tell me about?'' I ask curiously. I sit the bag of food down on his desk as I take a seat in one of the chairs across from the desk.

''Yes, actually,'' He says calmly. Way too calm.

The type of calm he only uses when he's about to give me the speech of disappointment.