I Fucked Up

•Steven's POV•

''I fucked up,'' I say to Harrison as soon as he answers the phone.

I sigh, rubbing my forehead, kicking my shoes off as I lay back on the bed in my hotel room.

''What happened?'' He asks in his sleep soaked voice, a yawn slipping free from his lips.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the time difference it's only ten o'clock over here but that means it's like one something in New York.

I'm surprised he's even asleep though, he'd usually be up around this time at a club or something.

''I let my anger and my emotions get the best of me and I...I pretty much blew it with Damien.'' I admit to him.

I squeeze my eyes shut tightly feeling the start of another shower of tears.

I've been crying all fucking day.

I'm so tired of crying.

But everything hurts.

My head.

My eyes.

My feelings. My fucking heart.

Harrison groans on the other end of the phone.

''I'm rolling out of bed now,'' He mumbles out.

''To do what?'' I ask him, trying to hide the pain in my voice.

But my whole fucking soul feels like it's breaking.

And I don't know how to make it stop.

I was wrong. I know I was wrong.

I just went about it all so wrong.

But I was never expecting him to basically choose someone else over me.

I was angry.

But I still had no right to do what I did.

I should've never put my hands on him for starters, but I should have also just walked away when he said that he was done talking. I shouldn't have initiated that argument with him.

I was just so hurt though...

I still am, even more so now.

''To get on my jet and come to California. What the hell else would I be getting out of bed for at 1:00 o'clock in the morning?'' He asks sarcastically.

I sigh. ''Harrison you really don't have to,'' I tell him.

''Oh, trust me I know. But I've had my jet on standby ever since you decided that today was the day you were going to march your way back into Damien's life.'' He states. ''Text me the name of the hotel you're staying at. I'll let you know when I land.'' He says before hanging up.

I toss my phone to the other side of the bed.

The better part of me wants to just sleep this all off and wake up in the morning to find out it was all a bad dream.

But the tears that are still running from my eyes refuse to let me forget the very real catastrophe of today.

I sigh, closing my eyes. Sleep pulls me under quicker than I expected it too.

''Room service!'' I hear a voice yell, waking me up from my sleep. Several hard knocks on the door follow, forcing me to get up and make my way towards the hotel door.

Who the hell is knocking on my door like this?

''What the—'' I neglect to even finish my sentence as I pull the door open all the way and see Harrisons grinning face.