It's Not Heaven, But It's Year Seven!

It was mid-term 3, and I was happy as ever. Every recess and lunch, I would play footy with Lori, Caroline and the boys. I had become really good friends with all of them. I'm not friends with Tash and Sophie anymore. I say hello to them in class, but other than that we never interact.

I've even put my name down to represent the school for girl's football! Of course, with Lori and Caroline.

We've all got nicknames we use on the footy field. I'm Swifty (because according to Lori I move swiftly with the ball), Lori was tagged Little (because of how small she is) and Caroline was nicknamed Caz. Kip christened himself Racer, Tony appointed Gerald with Cat, and Gerald declared Tony Speeder.

So now we're the gang of Swifty, Little, Caz, Racer, Cat and Speeder. I liked it.

On the last day of school at the end of the year, I got my new class list. I was in 8B, Mr. Davies class.

I think I have a pretty good class. Lori, Caroline, Tony and Kip were with me, so we could discuss football tactics! I have to say, I'm glad I've got Polly. I think she could be a really good friend.

I'm extremely happy that Sophie and Tash aren't with me. I saw their class sheets, and they've been split up. Sophie's in 8E, and Tash's in 8G. I heard them bickering about why they should be in the same class. All I could do was laugh.

Lori walked home with me, as she was staying the night.

Mum and Ashton were with Skye at her Christmas Concert, so it was just me, Lori, dad and Audrey. Audrey was acting really nice towards me now, so I did the same.

This year I learnt a lot of things. One thing would be to never underestimate someone, or judge a book by its cover. That's what I did with all my peers. I instantly wanted Tash and Sophie, and instantly hated Polly. Now it's the other way around.

Life for me at the moment couldn't get any better. Or so that's just what I thought...

So, thanks guys for reading my WHOLE story :D. If you even have gotten this far. There's a sequel that I'll be uploading soon, so yeahh, if you liked this one read the next one! :D