Chapter-22

"Uuhh....I came here to.. to take Arsh" yes, he had told him to call her..but here Arsh got engrossed in playing games in shivangi's phone!

"Ahem! (Sitting beside Arsh) bacche tumhe kuch kaam diya tha maine! Aur Tum yaha games khel rahe ho"

"Hehehe!" Arsh laughed cutely..

"Aur hasso beta! Huh...tere saare chocolates ab main Iwaan ko dedunga..."

"Dekho he is scolding me!" Arsh said to Shivangi...

"How dare you scold him! Rather than helping me..you're scolding the kid!" Now Arsh smirked at him..

"Haaha sab teamed up hoke mujhe sunao abb!" Arsh left from there  laughingly...

"Oyee..gir jaogi to!" She was about to fall from the ladder but he held her thighs...

"Umm...I'm fine" she said nervously looking at his hand...he looked at her and removed his hand then...

"Uhh..you get down..main karta hoon.."she got down slowly...defending him could lead her to any awkward  closeness so she agreed..

Shivangi's POV:

He got up and started fixing that knot...he wasn't actually fixing it..he was fidgeting with it.. Is he upset about anything? Because his actions say so...kuch to jaroor hua..puchu kya? But, what if nothing happened? To phir main puchungi aur wo mujhe phirse tease karega..nahi..I should keep mum..

"Mohsin tumhe ata nahi kya? You're not doing it right!"

"Do min..chup raho na! I'm doing it" he said frustratingly...

"No..we're in short of time! Tum nahi karsakte to bata dete!"

"Then You do it Huh.." he said raising his voice...he couldn't forget what happened..he was scared that pallavi doesn't commit anything bad because of him...but what so! This all wasn't a big deal if shivi and he were together...Only she could heal her now...but damn why she isn't understanding him!

He was thinking all this while she reached the top of the ladder now..and he was behind her still standing in the ladder...He noticed her fully now..she was wearing a shirt and torn jeans..her shirt were knotted up her navel area making her waist visible to him....but he was determined today that he won't initiate anything now...she should show her feelings sometime...

"Aaaah!" A pin went in her hand making her wince in pain..

"What did you do haan?" He quickly took her finger in his mouth..started sucking her finger now..the pain started vanishing slowly..but then they looked at each other...the didn't have to talk as their eyes were doing the work..

'Why are you not telling me duffer that you love me!" She thought..

'Baar baar main hi initiate karta rahunga kya saab! Ek baar hint bhi thoda dedo! I will confess happily'

"Ahem..Mohsin leave my hand!" She was frustrated now noticing no movement from his side..

"Mujhe tang karke bohot maza aata hain tumhe?"

"Huh!" He didn't replied vocally...he just captured her lips in that moment..

"Mmmm!" She protested like a kid in that kiss..All these was actually nautanki! Or else why she is responding now! He made her sit on the ladder and reached her level exploring her mouth...
He put her strands behind her ears still chewing her lips..she had gone to another world of love then! she was so determined this time to put her tongue inside his mouth as that night he got the dominance to put his one! She bit his lower lips..'ouch!' He opened his mouth in pain...wasting no sec..she entered her tongue inside his mouth.. was now flickering her tongue all over his mouth now....he was totally captivated by her lips..he needed air now..