(A/N) patience my crickets.

Okay first of all I'm really shock tha a lot of people likes my story and is now on 2k view which is a TOTAL AMAZEBALLS!! XD  Thank Guys!

So anyways I am SORRY for not updating to long, because this past few weeks  are a bit hectic and this week are MY FINALS!

So on exactly DECEMBER 20 I will UPDATE TWO CHAPTERS!! .

Anf of course FORGIVE MY GRAMMAR am not good at it, because I prefer 3rd POV.

SO SINCE YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY ...
I JUST LIKE TO PROMOTE OR ADVERTISE MY OTHER....

WEREWOLF STORY (I PROMISE YOU THE GRAMMAR IS MORE EDIBLE like this cookie I'm eating)

PLEASE READ!

THE ALPHA'S SOLDIER.
In this story the Alpha is a prejudice, and the mate...she has autism.
¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●

The Alpha's Soldier.
*sneak peak on some part in a chapt.

Bane was angry.

Simple as that but no one can easily cool him off.

Disgrace.

Was the only word he could describe the woman in the picture. Her rèsumé was yes excellent but a wolf who couldn't shift was a disgrace to his kind.

Her hair was a mixture of shades of brown and was styled in a boycut, her eyes were devoid of emotion and filled with its the most stunning swirls of amber.

He grunted.

He already knew what he was going to do even the interview went well.

No matter how expirience she is in fighting or anything else he would never ever let her be part of his pride, or should he say pack.

As he nodded his head he didn't heard the knock and someone entering.

"Mr.King."

And Bane regret ever having ears or eyes as she looked up to see the woman infront of him, a duffle bag in hand and an old looking headphones hung on her delicate white skin, that miraculously stayed in its natural color after all those battles out in the filled. She wore a tight plain black tank top, her camouflage cargo pants that was slightly big was being held by her plain black belt, while she wore the usual shoes of a soldier.

Plain combat boots.

And Bane knew in that moment he might reconsider his final desicion.

His mate was a disgraceful werewolf, but sadly he knew that she was his disgraceful werewolf.