Where's my Russia.

They say patience is a virtue.

As a high intellectual Alpha I am born with this characteristics. It is an honor and a duty. To serve and lead my pack with pride, maturity, dignity and a mixture of strict kindness.

But as every living organism we all have flaws.

And sadly my maturity is slipping away and so is my sanity.

This is an uncurables disease that I have discovered: The Russia syndrome.

Symptoms:

●The sight of a specific object, sound or any form of molecule or that consist of atoms may or will remind you of Russia.

●The constant twitching. The sudden urge to hold or must go or even look for Russia.

●Sudden daydream. Your mind tends to constantly drift from your work and think about Russsia.

Here are the fatal signs:

*Sudden anger. The strong urge to be violent.

*The fast decrease of maturity. Tends to strip your dignity little by little.

*The feeling of lost an-

"uh...why are you laying on your stomach with your ankles cross hovering the air and-sorry for the word-a five year old girl having to write on her first very own diary."

Moira described as she cut off my jutting down notes of new discovery and thoughts of Russia.

I growled low with malice.

Surprise had etched on her face and a slight fear in her eyes.

But who could blame her. I had only met my mate a week ago and only manage to spend time with her once!

And now we only talk on phones and texts. 

And sadly she never told me where she lives and had to find out that she was not really a stripper and that it was only sor of a gig, whats worst is that I have to find out because of the owner.

Yes I know frustrating.

No skype. Nothing. Empty. Gone. Nada, Dark. sooo dark

After that what seems to happen the most was a total blur of light.

And the next thing I know I was rolling over the bed waving my arms and leg.

Whining.

...

Just...

Whining.

"Russia! I want my Russia." I cried out. As my Beta and Third in Command, Moira, just stood there and gawked at me.

 Yes I know.

Humiliating.

But I really do needed her so bad I ju-

"Then why don't you go to her." Jake stated. After I almost killed him last week he was quite and different now for some strange reason.

I stopped my whinning. "But she says she will go here and-"

"Does she look like she's here." Moira asked.

"No. Bu-"

"Do you even know how a girl thinks."

 I rolled my eyes. "Well yes. Its based on the psycholo-"  

"Thats not what I meant!" I ignored her and started fidgeting in my bed like something was missing and that was of course...

"WHERE IS MY RUSSIA!" Then the room went quite utntil all logic fail as I started to scream and whine and even as far as waving my limbs frantically like a dying fish,but fish don't have limbs my dying logic told me.

Touche'

Someone cleared their throat and I assume Jake was trying to get our attetion but....

"Who would've thought Alpha Glasses gone child."

Thats when I turned around and saw the one person I thought I would never see.

My somewhat ex crush.

~~~~'~'~~~~

Sorry for the short chap but....DUN DUN DUN.....ITS NOT Russia. So anyway if its a bit to fats for you don't worry the last week of Russia will be explained by her hot angry self.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FOLLOW.

LOTS OF FUNNY HEARTS.

~swet_halo